My NEW exercise routine!

Options
I have decided on setting up a new workout routine for the new year. This is what is looks like:

Monday - 3 rounds of "Abs" on lunch break. After work - The C25K and also The 100 Pushup Challenge.
Tuesday - BodyRock workout on lunch break
Wednesday - 3 rounds of "Arms" on lunch break. After work - The C25K and also The 100 Pushup Challenge.
Thursday - BodyRock workout on lunch break
Friday - 3 rounds of "Abs" on lunch break. After work - The C25K and also The 100 Pushup Challenge.
Saturday - Maybe go into the gym and walk on the treadmill for 30 mins while I read or rest depending on how I feel
Sunday -Rest day.

The "Abs" and "Arms" workouts are these little workout apps I downloaded onto my Ipod. They are 5, 7.5 and 10 min long workouts that just focus on that area. I will be doing the 5 min routine 3 times with a minute or two of cardio (like jump roping) between each round.

BodyRock workouts are free workouts online at BodyRock.TV - I will be picking a new one every Tuesday and Thursday to do. I'm really looking forward to this year being the best year ever.

Replies

• pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! How'd it go today? I'm excited about the 100 pushup challenge.... :wink:
  • kellyc3
    kellyc3 Posts: 95
    Options
    Bump
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Watched some of the BodyRock videos. They look intense! :o) Can't wait to try them.
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Watched some of the BodyRock videos. They look intense! :o) Can't wait to try them.

Have fun with them! I really love them!
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! How'd it go today? I'm excited about the 100 pushup challenge.... :wink:

OMG... The pushup are killing me!!!!