What can I drink tonight????

Options
:drinker:

Well, I know I SHOULDN"T be drinking BUT.... I'm going to anyway.....:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

So my question is.....what's the BEST thing to drink, even if your not supposed to be????

Lowest Cals??? But still yummy.....:blushing: :love:

Replies

• CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Well alcohol isn't really the issue as far as calories per say. It's all the stuff that gets mixed with it. I used to drink JD and diet pepsi, or 7 and 7 with diet 7-up. Also have had (not everyplace may have this) diet strawberry margarita's. And of course light beer, which I was always a fan of. I haven't drank in years and I just don't miss it, but I would say you'd be okay if you keep the amount of drinks low and stay within moderation.
    :smokin: Have fun!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    malibu rum +diet coke=60 cals per ounce of rum.

coconutty and good:wink:
  • nidjam2
    nidjam2 Posts: 16
    Options
    I like michelob ultra for light beer thsy even have it with a hint of lime now its called lime cactus. super yummy! Red wine always good to.
    Have fun!!:drinker:
  • rachel512
    rachel512 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    bacardi superior and diet is always a good choice. Mich Ultra has these fruity beers now, they kinda taste like seltzer which I like because I'm not a huge beer fan. I'd steer clear with anything that has more than one kind of liquor because that usually means twice the calories! Or I'm a big fan of a "skinny b*tch"----something I hope to soon be, minus the b*tch aspect, which is just a plain old vodka and diet coke. Have fun chicky
  • mcbvpmktg
    mcbvpmktg Posts: 1
    Options
    I just researched this for a friend who's going on vacation. Diet Red Bull & vodka - 65 calories and yummy! Just be sure to drink a glass of water between cocktails to keep the calories down and your enjoyment of the drink up.
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I do Captain and diet coke but my biggest downfall is food when I drink! So just keep dancing!
  • meganlkp
    meganlkp Posts: 41
    Options
    I have vodka with a dash of lime and soda water x yummy! you can put a sprig of mint in there too x x
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    I like vanilla stoli and diet, or a wine spritzer.
  • snugglybare
    snugglybare Posts: 30
    Options
    :drinker: WOW!!!

Thanks!! I'ma gonna have a blast tonight!!!!

All the drinks sound soooo yummyyyyyy!!!!

• bosox1220
    bosox1220 Posts: 2
    Options
    Jameson;s whiskey and diet coke.... no sugar or carbs!!!!! its taste good and does the job quick.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I just researched this for a friend who's going on vacation. Diet Red Bull & vodka - 65 calories and yummy! Just be sure to drink a glass of water between cocktails to keep the calories down and your enjoyment of the drink up.

i would actually steer clear of this. we did an article on this in my anatomy class because it wreaks havoc on you heart. the red bull speeds up your heart rate while the the vodka slows it down. also, because of the red bull, you won't feel the effects of it until much, much later which can lead to overdoing it.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    bacardi superior and diet is always a good choice. Mich Ultra has these fruity beers now, they kinda taste like seltzer which I like because I'm not a huge beer fan. I'd steer clear with anything that has more than one kind of liquor because that usually means twice the calories! Or I'm a big fan of a "skinny b*tch"----something I hope to soon be, minus the b*tch aspect, which is just a plain old vodka and diet coke. Have fun chicky

I bought the michelob ultra pomegrante/raspberry to try somthing new, thanks for the tip!
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I've taken to drinking soda water with a splash of dry white wine and a slice of fruit. I can have a bunch and still only have a glass or two of wine, plus I keep very hydrated! It isn't for everyone but I :heart: it.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I like vanilla stoli and diet, or a wine spritzer.

I vote vanilla vodka and diet! It was my favorite drink for a very long time.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Rum (flavored or regular) & diet
    (your favorite flavor) vodka & diet
    Gin & diet tonic

or just straight tequila shots :drinker: :love:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: wow:noway: :noway:
    sounds like hard liquior is better than wine.:noway: :noway: :noway:

i did not know that.:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

but i do like my wine.:tongue::tongue: :tongue:
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options

i would actually steer clear of this. we did an article on this in my anatomy class because it wreaks havoc on you heart. the red bull speeds up your heart rate while the the vodka slows it down. also, because of the red bull, you won't feel the effects of it until much, much later which can lead to overdoing it.

This used to be my drink till after 2 I would be done, hot flashes, throwing up, it was bad. Has to do with the red bull.
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    As a former bartender, here are some things that I would stay away from:
    -Anything with sweet and sour mix (margaritas, daquari's, amaretto sour's, long island ice tea)
    -microbrew beer (although it is soooo good! Can't help it i'm a beer geek!)
    -tonic water-actually very sugary!
    -juice drinks (cranberry/pineapple/orange juice) if you're watching sugar intake

here are some choices you might enjoy:
    -if you like beer, the usual mgd 64, mich ultra light and things like that are good calorie-wise
    -Bacardi/Vodka/bourbon (my fav is makers mark)and diet coke (I suggest coke products because it usually goes better with alcohol than pepsi products)

Hope this helps....I am sure I could probably come up with more to drink but i'm at work and it's time to go home! If I think of any I will repost.

Enjoy! :drinker:
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    Careful on the "light beers"... some are loaded with calories even though they claim to be light LOL. the 64 beer is pretty good but is close to a "near beer" being that it has less alcohol than a normal beer... I think around 3%? I mention that cause you tend to drink more of it to get a "buzz" which causes you to consume more calories than if you had just drank regular beer (and gotten a buzz off of maybe 2). make sense?

my advice... google. go into a night out informed of what you're willing to count up for calories and then stick with whatever you decide. I agree too, to stay clear of anything with mixers in it cause they are loaded with sweets/calories.

I'd much rather drink shots with a diet soda at only around 60 cals. per drink and knowing the alcohol is in there hehe... but that's just me.