desperate for a diet buddy

Options
hi, i'm not new but have put on over 30 pounds since i was last on here in the summer.... now i'm desperate to stop with the stoping and starting and just steady out over this year. i want to lose 80lbs but this only puts me at the lightest i have ever been since adulthood i will still be overweight, but i figured this is a good start! i really need friends to tell me when im whingeing or to toughen up when i need it because i hate being uncomfortable and not being able to eat what i want just irratates me!?! i'm happy to return the favour!! i was hoping for some really open and honest friends to struggle along together and hopefully this time next year we'll be patting eachother on the back for a good year done rather than starting again posts. Please help

Replies

• mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Well Welcome(back). Let me say first that I couldn't have lost my 40lbs so far with out my friends on MFP. Feel free to add me. I'll kick your butt when you need it and hopefully keep you on track!
  • lemonlime1
    lemonlime1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi

Im not new either - joined last year but gave up. Am back and determined to do it this time, so I would be happy to help you along the way!
  • tinitinytrina
    Options
    I'm looking for the same.... people to help encourage and push me along! Add me if you want :)
  • ashleyvinci215
    ashleyvinci215 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I am new and I also need a diet buddy :)
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I call it like I see it so will be happy to cheer you on, encourage you and tell you to suck it up when you need it!! Just remember you didn't gain the weight over night and it isn't going to come over night. BUT you dan make lifestyle changes and lose it:)
  • hot_mama11
    Options
    This is my first time on here and I'll need a lot of help along the way as well! Just had my first baby, well 10 weeks ago now and looking to get healthier for her! :)
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    congratulations hot_mama11, your baby looks sooo cute in your picture.