Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Getting back on track - any writers here?

Would love to buddy up with a writer. Writing is so sedentary and it takes a special effort to get up from that chair and work out.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Replies

• TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    I don't have a career as a writer, but I do it as a hobby! Same with art. Do you do NaNoWriMo?
  • nyprdiva
    nyprdiva Posts: 76 Member
    I'm a writer. What are you looking to do?
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,605 Member
    I'm not a fiction writer - I'm an academic. Not sure if that helps. I do write a lot!
  • que_legal
    que_legal Posts: 4 Member
    Does a graduate student count? All I ever do these days is write.
  • Thanks for all the quick responses. I'm just looking for a weight loss buddy who might be able to discuss writing as well. That's all.

You all sound extremely interesting. I'm a writer but not yet an author. I will be, though.

PM me if you want a weight loss buddy.
  • Does a graduate student count? All I ever do these days is write.

Of course it counts. That's really hard work.
  • I write full-time. You're right, it is VERY sedentary (and kind of lonely, hah). The nice thing is that I personally always look for reasons to procrastinate, and working out is at least a healthy one ;)
  • SweetProgression
    SweetProgression Posts: 65 Member
    You can add me if you like. I'm a writer... Not published but I write songs, stories, poetry, etc.
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member