Slim girl with a beer belly?!?!?

Options
Well more like a muffin top. Well more like a cupcake top LOL!!

24yr old, 5'10" I weigh 145lbs from NYC. I'm okay with my weight, just want to lose my gut!!! And tone up!!!!

Contemplating trying P90X (I want a challenge)

Replies

• MarineWifey09
    Options
    Well more like a muffin top. Well more like a cupcake top LOL!!

24yr old, 5'10" I weigh 145lbs from NYC. I'm okay with my weight, just want to lose my gut!!! And tone up!!!!

Contemplating trying P90X (I want a challenge)

Omg girl welcome! I am 5'2'' 123 lbs but have a gut that I am working oh so hard to get rid of! We should motivate each other!! My name is Wimberley :)
  • marshmallowXD12345
    Options
    P90X works great! me and my husband have been using it for about a year now and we both have lost a lot of belly fat and my abs have become pretty toned (but not like too grossly toned =))
  • KainerGem
    Options
    Hi Wimberley!!! I thought I was the only one!!! My name is Rae. I;m trying to make fruits and veggies like 60% of what I eat and watch my portions
    [/quote]

Omg girl welcome! I am 5'2'' 123 lbs but have a gut that I am working oh so hard to get rid of! We should motivate each other!! My name is Wimberley :)
    [/quote]
  • KainerGem
    Options
    Ooooo Great!!! I really want to give it a try but Im soooo lazy :(
    P90X works great! me and my husband have been using it for about a year now and we both have lost a lot of belly fat and my abs have become pretty toned (but not like too grossly toned =))
  • allypally9
    allypally9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 5'2'' and 122lb but need to get rid of this wobbly belly!! Im looking to lose another 5lb or so but not too worried about the numbers just the wobblyness!! Feel free to add me :)
  • craig1768
    craig1768 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    P90x is awesome (completed it a few times myself)... make sure its the right routine for you though... tough time commitments with that one. If you are commited, rock it out!
  • MarineWifey09
    Options
    I wonder if my belly will ever go away. It's so small yet jiggles and I hate it. Will this require a tummy tuck?? I would much rather get rid of it w/ hard work and dedication....not a surgery quick fix. I got your request Ally and Rae nice to meet you I will add you as well :)
  • MarineWifey09
    Options
    Hi Wimberley!!! I thought I was the only one!!! My name is Rae. I;m trying to make fruits and veggies like 60% of what I eat and watch my portions

I am going to try that too! Maybe it will work. I like to eat a lot of melon and that hold a ton of water so I am hoping for that to help me too lol.