Zumba buddy

Options
My daughter is almost a year old and I still have 20 lbs of baby weight to lose. I have lost 50 so far (yes, I gained 70 with my daughter...lol). Any way, before I had her I had lost 40 lbs doing zumba and counting calories. Anyone out there looking for a Zumba buddy to keep them motivated and vice versa??

Christina

Replies

• StacyFrisbie
    StacyFrisbie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba, and anything else that doesn't feel like a workout - Yoga, Pilates, etc. Aqua Zumba is my all time favorite though!
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    LOVE ZUMBA!!!!

Plan on going twice a week in 2012 :)

ZUMBA LOVE :)

E xo
  • Leanne_fat2fab
    Leanne_fat2fab Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Me!!!my mom just got me the new Zumba exhilerate for Christmas but work has been consuming my life the past couple weeks so I kinda got lazy and I need to get back up and do it!!
  • clferrington
    Options
    Once my mobile fitness pal started to work again (they are working on the issue) I will add you ladies if you like =) Let me know =)
  • clferrington
    Options
    How did you get that fitness banner with weight loss on your post? =)
  • vhenao
    vhenao Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm a big Zumba lover. I got the Zumb exhilirate for Christmas and have been doing it since December 27th. Is quite a challenge but I am loving it. Is great to have some outside motivators that enjoy Zumba as well.
  • all4gabs2
    Options
    Love Zumba!! I have the game on xbox, Iam going to do 30 mins today.
  • tiffanydm4
    tiffanydm4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba...its the best feeling. I have the old DVD's but would love to purchase the new ones!! My goal is to do zumba 4x a week...lets hope thats enough!! url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]14138488.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I lost so many inches last year doing Zumba...the inches found me...now i'm back to dancing. I try to go to Zumba at least twice a week. LOVE LOVE LOVE ZUMBA!!! I stayed for a step class after my zumba class this past weekend, and the lady in front of me had a watch that counted calories burned...she burned 910 in one step class. I have to start that class too now.
  • clferrington
    Options
    I have a calorie counter as well and burn any where from 500 -1000 calories in 60 minutes of Zumba!!! LOVE IT!!!
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    I WANT a calorie burner counter thingy...i want it bad. For some reson in my head it's all about the numbers...between the Zumba and the step class i had to have burned at least 1200 calories. If you have a calorie counter to recommend please do cause i don't even know where to start looking for one.
  • LoriInIowa
    Options
    Have any of you used Zumba on a wii?
  • kirstyj1
    kirstyj1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i have zumba on wii, only tested it at the moment but would love to start to do the begginer sessions 3/4 times a week need motivation so feel free to add me
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have both zumba 1 and 2 on the wii and love it. I try and do around 45 mins 3/5 x a week when my youngest is having his nap in the afternoon. Sod the housework.. ZUMBA all the way! x
  • nibbles40
    Options
    Have any of you used Zumba on a wii?

Yes i got Zumba 2 for christmas from my hubby, we had friends round on friday night so we set it up, n beleave me we were just doing it for fun BUT MY GOD we were sweating, i done 16mins and burned 187 cals, i cannot wait to do it as a fitmess session,
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i do zumba on the kinnect i love love love it!! i enjoy working my way through it all

feel ree to add me would love some zumba loving people support!!
  • ChanlynMay
    ChanlynMay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just bought Zumba 2 for the WII on the weekend and was shocked by what a good workout it is!!
  • lackofnames3
    lackofnames3 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just joined the gym and they have Zumba and spin classes and VERY up to date equipment! Im so excited to get my Zumba on!
  • lackofnames3
    lackofnames3 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I didnt know they had it for the Wii! Thats awesome!
  • kelzz33z
    kelzz33z Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was doing Zumba twice a week at the gym, I had surgery and haven't done anything in 5 weeks, starting back this week. I also got Zumba for the Kinect for Christmas. My goal is 2 classes a week plus zumba kinect 3 times a week. Looking forward to being a part of this group.