Looking for encouragment and diet buddies

Options
Hi everyone, I am looking for anyone who wants to be diet buddies. I am horrible at trying to lose weight on my own but I am DETERMINED to do it this time. This site is fantastic!!!!! Really looking forward to reaching my goal and helping others reach theirs.

Replies

• Roscia
    Roscia Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! Like you, I could really use some encouragement and help. I've been able to lose a few pounds in the past but always seem to put them back on. Would love to be a diet buddy with you.
  • wendymaj
    Options
    Hi i could use some encouragment as well : )
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great Site;-) feel free to add me, the more the merrier!!!:bigsmile:
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to mfp:) This site is a great tool but I agree friends is what keeps you going. Feel free to add me. I've been here nearly a year and not going anywhere anytime soon. Good luck to all:)

Angela
  • MrsDrake678
    MrsDrake678 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends to help that can also help me, add me if you'd like :smile:
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    so am i feel free to add me =)
  • cassidygrooms
    Options
    Friend requests are always accepted! I love having diet buddies :)
  • 1213shell
    1213shell Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you like. I fell off the MFP wagon for a couple of months. Starting out fresh for the New Year and my goal is to lose 35 lbs. It's definitely alot harder to lose now -- so difficult that I've join a gym and meet with a trainer once a week. Good luck!!
  • bglasheen
    bglasheen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for some weight loss buddies! Feel Free to add me. BGlasheen is my user name.
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. great community here. A lot of people looking to help each other. I've answered many questions via PM and in my forum thread, which can be found here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/403233-lost-96lbs-and-made-top-10-in-physique-contest