Replies

• smiverz
    smiverz Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    any1 can add me, i add people at random or from the message boards
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I usually send requests to people I find on the forums... sometimes their profile pic catches my eye (WOW - I WANT THOSE ABS!!!) or something they say (a knowledgeable friend).

I accept all requests (even blank ones) but my profile does hint that I LIKE IT ALOT if you tell me how you found me!)

:flowerforyou:

Feel free to send me a request if you'd like - though I have to throw in there I'm not the most supportive friend. I can't keep up with all of my pals. It's not that I collect friends, honest, they have just accumulated over the past year of me logging in every day and I'm afraid to drop someone who might like to "just watch" as I have many a healthy pal I never comment on but sometimes peek into their public diary to see what they are eating for ideas or motivation...

But anyway - do whatever YOU like! And welcome!
  • OneTooManyTacos
    Options
    Cool, I've just noticed the "message me first" disclaimers. I will keep that in mind next time I send an invite ;)
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    There's always gonna be the people that will ***** and moan about not leaving a message when adding them. it's really not that serious.. I just add ladies that have similar goals to mine. /shrug
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    ^^^Don't worry about it. A lot of people want to help and track progress and what not.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    The whole point of being in this awesome network of people is having support, motivation and tons of knowledge ! Friend anyone who inspires you ... if you creep anybody out ... well, that's just too bad ! Everybody is here for the same reason in one way or another ! I have met sooooo many AMAZING people through this network ! Best of Luck ! :)
  • FitbyFaith
    Options
    Ive meet one person on here that said that didnt want random friend request. :sad:

The rest of us DONT CARE! Its a support site your suppose to send random request.
    Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I will send you a friend request. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Tacos has more friends than me now! :sad:
  • OneTooManyTacos
    Options
    thanks again everybody! personally, I can really see myself putting myself "out there" so if you need anyone to talk to chances are I will be around to give support asap.
  • OneTooManyTacos
    Options

lol
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options

Well now you have me! :-) Nice to meet you

Kelly x
  • BanjoKd
    BanjoKd Posts: 150
    Options
    Your profile name makes me laugh...glad we're friends. Mine should be OneTooManyBeers.
  • BundangKiwiGal
    BundangKiwiGal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome and welcome! I've only been on MFP for a few months, and have found the support to be phenomenal.

Freind request sent :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I felt the same.

It's a fine line between friendly and creepy. Lol.

Anyone can feel free to add me, I could do with the support and motivation. Lol.

Good luck everyone. X
  • campfirecrafter
    campfirecrafter Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and added a bunch of you , as I can always use more friends
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Don't send out random invites, then...
  • 20More
    20More Posts: 45
    Options
    This is how we all started. You just introduce yourself and let us know you are looking to have MFP friends:happy:
    I started in October and felt funny at first but you will see everyone is so supportive and so many have really good advice.
    You can add me as a friend!
  • srosario0310
    Options
    I am also looking for new friends on here. In need of some extra motivation.
  • garyolson43
    garyolson43 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me. I am looking for friends that will stay around and log in daily. I consider myself a MFP addict. If you are too then definitely add me as your friend.