Lindt chocolate

Options
Good lord my mother bought the whole family those hollow chocolate Lindt bears for Xmas. There are two left on the mantel just staring at me. I hate them, and the temptation. Oh lord please help me not eat these little creatures of fine chocolate. Amen.

Replies

• lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Good lord my mother bought the whole family those hollow chocolate Lindt bears for Xmas. There are two left on the mantel just staring at me. I hate them, and the temptation. Oh lord please help me not eat these little creatures of fine chocolate. Amen.

Oh man, I ate sooo much chocolate during the Xmas break!!!!
  • grevisj
    Options
    First, think about your body. Think about all the corn syrup in the bears and how it will get in your bloodstream and attach itself to your insides. It will also add fat outside your body- think cellulite. Next, think about your goal. What do you want to look like in 5 months? Your monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly choices will determine what you will look and feel like. So, if you want to feel healthy and light rather than weighed down and frumpy say "no". Last, if you need to distract yourself and hide the bears do it. Video games, books, online shopping/browsing might do the trick.
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Eat it.
    It's nothing you can't work off.
  • GroovyGma73
    Options
    Omg delish best chocolate in the world
  • mackenzg
    mackenzg Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Have one and throw the other one away...or put in the freezer!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Ship them both to me, IMMEDIATELY!
  • kimfrey18
    kimfrey18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just throw them out!! I have gotten to the point where once I have a slice or a piece or a part of something really yummy like lindt, I throw the rest away... I have no self control when it comes to chocolate!! :)
  • MooMooMoose
    MooMooMoose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I say throw it away! I just threw away a huge box of chocolates that I received for Christmas. I just can't stop at one so I pitched the whole box. Now I don't even think about them!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Gah! All you people throwing away quality chocolate. Stop the madness!

Personally, I'd eat them... but only on a day where I had room in my calorie allotment.
  • anyonebutmehaha
    Options
    awww, just throw them out. they aren't worth the space they are taking up in your mind.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I would put them in the freezer, out of sight, out of mind, then they are there on a day you have the calories to spend on them. Lindt is good stuff, I wouldn't throw it away, if nothing else I would give it to a co-worker or family member I know would want it.
  • heather1945
    heather1945 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of a song from the 50's - 'It's illegal, it's immoral or it makes you fat, it doesn't really matter what you're aiming at...If it's something you enjoy you can be certain that....It's illegal, it's immoral or it makes you fat'......EAT AND ENJOY>>>> it will be between you and your conscience.....:-)