If you loved 30DS but hated RI30....

Options
My first Jillian exercise video was 30 Day Shred. I loved it and still love it. However, it has gotten a *little* old so I decided to try another of her videos. I purchased Ripped in 30 but I gotta say, not a fan. I really felt like I was getting an awesome workout and seeing great results from 30DS. When I did RI30, I felt like it was nothing more than Jillian trying to kick the crap out of me. I know that can be a good thing in an exercise routine, but in this case, it wasn't.

I am wondering if anyone out there has had a similar experience. If so, have you tried other Jillian videos that you DID like as much as 30DS. Which one(s)?

Thanks!

Replies

• KittySuperstar
    Options
    I've done several Jillian workouts, including No More Trouble Zones (strength) and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (cardio). Ripped in 30 - even though it is quite a bit shorter (about 20 minutes) - is VERY tough. I speculated that it's because it combines strength AND cardio AND core all in one workout, plus she doesn't give you much time between exercises to catch your breath. It's not bad, although I really like the two longer ones (NMTZ and BFBM). Her ab one is also good. I can definitely feel my muscles after all of them, though!