all i need is friends =p

Options
so yea.. new year hoping for new motivational friends since half my friend list had been inactive and are now gone from my friend list..

once again i'am 24 5'7 and need to lose AT LEAST 25lbs :noway:

Replies

• monahharris
    Options
    Hi! You can friend me I'm 25 and 5'0 ..yeah, I'm a shorty :)
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I just enrolled in the site 5 or 6 days ago... starting the new year on a diet (again... hope this isn't EVERY year!!) Last year my husband and I started January 3rd and I lost 40 lbs by May. I've gained about 15lbs back and would like to lose 30 lbs by the end of May (beach vacation!)... I'm 23 y/o, 5'7" and weigh 190lbs now... eventually would like to get to 150lbs... i'm on here every day logging my food/excercise... and it really is encouraging having active friends on here to motivate
  • 25before45
    25before45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to have found this site. I thrive on peer support, and it has been the key determinant of my success in past weight loss attempts...
  • TheCloverFreak
    TheCloverFreak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and 5' 4". I am starting anew this week and would love to make new friends so we call support each other!
  • 20tolosethisyear
    20tolosethisyear Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I am also looking for support. 20 to lose after having 2 kids very close in age. I am frustrated and am ready to make changes.
  • 20tolosethisyear
    20tolosethisyear Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can also add me as a friend!
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    friend requests sent :bigsmile:
  • Ashleysh22
    Options
    I'm 25, married, first year med student, and beachbody coach - love making new friends that are ACTIVE! :)
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    awesome.. yea active friends are always good to have keep me motivated .. love the feeds esp. ones like ''' so and so burned 5848calories' :laugh:
  • bakingsuit
    Options
    I'm back after the holiday hiatus...due to blogging concerns, I started a different profile and lost all my friends on here! I don't burn 5000 calories, but I try to be active and am a huge fan of the Office Dance party!
  • cinthorc
    Options
    Not quite the same group but if you would like to add me too that would be great. 32, 202lbs looking to shed a good 30lbs by the end of the year :)
  • laineyy011
    Options
    I would be lost without MFP and my peers! I believe the more friends, the better! Everyone is so supportive! I always accept friend requests! Feel free to add me :D