thank you, CHALENE JOHNSON

Options
kseier
kseier Posts: 91 Member
can i just share this?
2 years ago i was a fat kid watching an infomercial with a crazy lady named chalene johnson trying to sell me turbojam. at that point, i was desperate and it looked fun. i decided to try it. couldn't finish a 45 minute workout. now 2 years later guess what? that crazy lady & beachbody changed my life, made me FALL IN LOVE with fitness, and now i'm TEACHING this format to people!

there is nothing more rewarding than teaching!!!! especially after not being active at all :)

without chalene, beachbody, or turbo, i would never be where i am today. proud moments

Replies

• Luv2Dispatch911
    Luv2Dispatch911 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I am working out with Turbo Jam Kickboxing almost eveyday. I cannot get through a whole workout yet but everyday I add a few more minutes to my workout. I LOVE her workouts for far and cannot wait to see my progress
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    That's exciting... I have turbo fire and love it!!! Hopefully I can have results like yours.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    You Rock!!
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Way to go.
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I love her!!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way, I want to thank Chalene Johnson!! She rocks! and you are doing great!!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam too! I just did the 20 min workout today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!