Fighting one pound at a time.

Options
Hi there - name's Kelsie, I'm 22 and from Auckland, New Zealand.
Second day into my weight loss journey and I'm feeling better about myself already!

Would really like to make friends with people looking to motivate and be motivated - i'm a shift worker and a student, so i've got to work hard for this on top of it all! If anyone else is in the same situation, I'd really like to follow your progress as well and exchange ideas/thoughts.

Thanks! :D

Replies

• carrie0210
    carrie0210 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelsie, I'm fairly new here too. Please feel free to add me. I'm also looking for as much motivation as possible.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    When I started I was 211.0 my goal was 210.0 and then my goal was 209.0 and then my goal was 208.0, this way I was winning the entire time... Set small goals and keep moving in the right direction down....
  • elusivezero
    elusivezero Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Definitely a good way to go - especially in terms of staying motivated. Thanks!
  • Kandace_Riopel
    Kandace_Riopel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    When I started I was 211.0 my goal was 210.0 and then my goal was 209.0 and then my goal was 208.0, this way I was winning the entire time... Set small goals and keep moving in the right direction down....

I am going to change my out look because of this ! Thank- you for inspiring me to succeed!