Brazilian Butt Lift

Options
Has anyone tried this program and ended up with good results?

Replies

• Ashleysh22
    Options
    I did! i love this program. it really works out all the muscles in your lower body and then light upper body toning as well. actually, it has my favorite ab video - I have done the Insanity, Turbo Fire, and Chalene Extreme ab videos - and the BBL one is my favorite :)
  • iheartsexy
    Options
    I haven't tried it yet, will purchase it soon. Here is the amazon link. There are lots of great reviews there

http://www.amazon.com/Beachbody-Brazil-Butt-Lift/dp/B00337MOMO/ref=pd_sim_sg_1
  • bridezillatobe
    Options
    everything Brazilian is good. ( I am brazilian) LOL
  • Ashleysh22
    Options
    I haven't tried it yet, will purchase it soon. Here is the amazon link. There are lots of great reviews there

unless you are getting it used, its not actually cheaper to get from amazon. if you order from teambeachbody you get a personal coach for support and you get a bonus DVD that isn't included in the amazon set. just sayin
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options

unless you are getting it used, its not actually cheaper to get from amazon. if you order from teambeachbody you get a personal coach for support and you get a bonus DVD that isn't included in the amazon set. just sayin

Good to know, thanks
  • littleone12484
    littleone12484 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing brazil butt lift, not really following the program completely because I mix all of my workouts, but I will say I thought Brazil butt lift would be a little easier than some of beachbody's other programs like P90x and turbo fire, but I was wayyyy wrong when I turned on the very first video. I can definitely see why it's getting such good reviews, because it's really hard, the first video is only 30 minutes long, but with entirely no breaks, it's mainly variations of squats and lunges back to back, and I found myself having to pause the DVD several time just to catch my breath, so this workout does have the potential to give awesome results, just know that it is really challenging and you might have to take it at your own pace for awhile.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing brazil butt lift, not really following the program completely because I mix all of my workouts, but I will say I thought Brazil butt lift would be a little easier than some of beachbody's other programs like P90x and turbo fire, but I was wayyyy wrong when I turned on the very first video. I can definitely see why it's getting such good reviews, because it's really hard, the first video is only 30 minutes long, but with entirely no breaks, it's mainly variations of squats and lunges back to back, and I found myself having to pause the DVD several time just to catch my breath, so this workout does have the potential to give awesome results, just know that it is really challenging and you might have to take it at your own pace for awhile.

that is really good to know. :)
  • Thefitnessvixen
    Options
    I have and I lost 10 pounds.It is a great program to "start" with if you are new to at home fitness.It also is great for doing Hybrids!
  • Ctyndall81
    Options
    I just got the BBL and am ready to get started. I lost 37 pounds this past year but need to firm up now.... any tips or favorite video/workouts you guys care to share. I have 3 kids under 5 so Im probably just going to have to mix up the videos and do what I have time for. :) Im excited to get started though!!!