Looking for new pals for a fresh start in 2012 :)

Options
Hi Everyone!!!
My name is Jaime, I am 25 years old and have been on myfitnesspal for about a year and havent accomplished much. I have about 70-80 pounds I want to lose. So I am making 2012 my Start Over with No Excuses year and want some new supportive people to add :)

Replies

• idaretodream
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • bellamog
    Options
    Hi Jaime. I'm 23 and need all the help I can get. I also have big hopes for 2012! Add me if you like.
  • USNGirlMel
    USNGirlMel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I dont have any friends on here either :( not sure where to begin...
  • Jim1432
    Options
    Newbie here too, feel free to add me :)
  • skinnyelle74
    Options
    Hi...I'm new here, just started myfitnesspal a week ago. I have 40lbs to lose. You can add me too if you want :)
  • sally125
    sally125 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Me too feel free to add me as a friend.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I've actually been on here for a year and a half now. I've lost some, gained some back. I love my mfp peeps but I am open to making new friends too. No more excuses here!
  • teenio7
    teenio7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need friends on here. :)
  • michellelitzgus
    Options
    I'm also new here. My focus is to get rid of this weight and stay positive! Anyone out there feel free to add me!!!
  • sinceridades
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!
    My name is Jaime, I am 25 years old and have been on myfitnesspal for about a year and havent accomplished much. I have about 70-80 pounds I want to lose. So I am making 2012 my Start Over with No Excuses year and want some new supportive people to add :)

Hi Jamie :D I want to lose around that much as well, and why not try again in a new year? Like my mom told me, "New year, new life." I'd be happy to add you.
  • kzandarski
    Options
    Hi you can add me -
  • grinnan28
    Options
    Hi I am struggling with diabetes and want 2012 be a year of positive changes.....I need to lose 75-100 lbs and seem to do better when there is accountability....I am a good encourager and know we can reach our goals.....nothing is impossible if you really put your mind to it.......you are more than welcome to add me....I am new to this and real excited at what I see :)
  • jash12
    jash12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, once again I am starting my program. I too have diabetes and know how losing weight can improve the numbers. I only get on the computer about once a week, but now have fitness pal on my phone. I just have to learn how to use it. I would like to be your friend and together reach our goals. I also want to lose 75-100 preferably 100 pounds. So maybe we could do this together.
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    I have been with MFP for about a year also and haven't accomplished my weight loss goal either. I started fresh again today, I need to lose about 40 to 50 pounds and I'm determined to reach that goal by this time next year !!
    Sent you a friend request.

Anyone looking for a friend is more than welcome to add me :)
  • beachgirl20
    beachgirl20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi ;) Anyone is welcome to add me. I would like to lose 32 pounds. I am 30 years old and just started using MFP in December 2011.
  • Mljordan3
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me! I need all the motivation I can get! And I would love to be able to help anyone else in their journey!
  • acruz049
    acruz049 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel Free To Add Me :)
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Always open to new friends..just ask =)
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Candida1983
    Options
    I don't have a lot of friends either. I would be pleased to have you!! :smile: