Day one.

Options
I’ve stepped into 2012 a total of 45 pounds over weight. Pretty sad for a person who has always loved exercise and being healthy. I just picked up a copy of P90x. My goal is to do this program 3 times through this year in an attempt to get back into shape. Not to mention dialing in the diet too. Wish me luck and maybe we can exchange some information and experiences her on MFP.

Replies

• morffster
    Options
    O.k. Found out today that laying off exercise for the last few months didn't do me any favors. I think I'll have to take the p90x routines one day at a time and try to make sure I don't over do it.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    P90x is pretty intense. I like how Tony shows modifications and stresses the fact that you should not overdo it and quality over quantity. There are some moves that I can only do 15 instead of 20, for instance... But he says that's better. Make sure you don't try to do too much too quickly and become injured. Also with the intensity of the program, I'd make sure you eat a lot of your exercise calories back.
  • TyatKU
    TyatKU Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    P90X is awesome. Love it. Im in my second week of P90X2. Feel free to add me and keep pushing play!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Good luck on your journey! I have Insanity and it's intense like P90X!!!
  • Venus2011
    Options
    Hi everyone. Today is actually my first day too even though I signed onto the site last year. I have been doing Zumba 2 days a week for the past 3 months. I'm loving it!!!!! For the next 2 months we are doing a challenge to see who lost the most inches. I do plan to add a 3rd day of exercise to my schedule. I love walking so can't wait for the weather to warm up and for day light saving time to start again. Can't walk due to it being dark outside by the time I get home. " If it's to be, it's up to me!" One day at a time, MFP!!!! :happy:
  • Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am starting p90x in about a week and a half. Feel free to add me.