Introducing myself

smhlaw
smhlaw Posts: 5 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, Everyone. I am new to this site and am anxious to get to know you. I am a 62 year old woman and I spent most of my life with an hour glass figure. Then I packed 20 pounds onto my 5'0" small frame. I am know what to eat and how to exercise but I just don't do it. I can't beleivve this site is FREE.

Replies

• smhlaw
    Hello, Everyone. I am new to this site and am anxious to get to know you. I am a 62 year old woman and I spent most of my life with an hour glass figure. Then I packed 20 pounds onto my 5'0" small frame. I am know what to eat and how to exercise but I just don't do it. I can't beleivve this site is FREE.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Hello! Welcome to MFP! I completely and 100% agree with Lauramg. This site is pretty fantastic :smile: I hope you like it! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • smhlaw
    Thanks for the welcome note and inspiration!
  • smhlaw
    Thank you for the welcome note and inspiration. I noted that you joined this site in May. What are some of the features you use most frequently?
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!
This discussion has been closed.