Fit and Fabulous by February! *calling all LIBC girls*

Options
To all my LIBC Challengers, I am now doing a Valentine's day challenge and wanted to see which of you wanted to follow me into this new challenge. From the last challenge together we have lost a total of *drum roll please* 417 pounds.

We lost, collectively, 417 pounds from October until December. Can we beat this number for February? Let's see!

Who's in?!

(I will open this challenge up after all of my girls have given me an answer)

Replies

• jgreer0109
    jgreer0109 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! My anniversary is the 20th and I just set me a personal goal of losing 14 lbs by then. Love these challenges!!
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am in. I lost a few (about 6) during LIBC. Work was very very hectic the last couple of months and I have a small frame, don't have much left to lose. So 6 is not so bad at all for me!

But now that it's going to be more relaxed at work, I have a personal goal to lose 8-10 lbs by end of February. So that works very well for me :)
  • akyraj2006
    akyraj2006 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! been looking for a valentine's day challenge and i loved the LIBC challenge so you can count on me!! we can do this!!!
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! :drinker:

I loved LIBC, and it's amazing how much weight we all lost! Thanks for setting up this group :)
  • lilacberry
    lilacberry Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I don't know what the 'LIBC' is/was but can i join this challenge?? I want to loose a stone in the next five weeks (so by 5th feb), a little bit earlier than when your planning to finish but i defo need all the help/support/competition to help keep me motivated!!
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    Hello there! Am glad you started this challenge so count me in. Want to loose a stone by February 14th or at least be 166 pounds by then either way I will be trilled. Lets get started!!
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I must do better this time! :)
  • shubhamjain
    shubhamjain Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in want to loose 6-8 pound by V day ..more is always better :)
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Im in of course ;-). Im sure we can beat that 417!!
  • tootsee1127
    Options
    Count me in!! Just got 'back on the wagon' yesterday. I want to lose 12 pounds by Valentine's Day. Seeing what I want to lose in print on the message board will help me keep it together & lose it!!
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Everyone, please go to Groups and search Fit and Fabulous by February and JOIN!!!
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Lost about 12 lbs in LIBC and I'm determined to beat that!
  • saudade87
    Options
    im IN!!!!!!!!!!
    christmas was rough for me, but im on track now :)
  • shanaevans84
    Options
    I would like to join in. I wasn't part of your last challenge though. Let me know if I can and what I need to do!!! :)