Here we go again...

Options
My wife and I started MFP last Feb. I lost close to 40 lbs in only a few months. We were eating right and exercising regularly. Then for some unknow reason we fell off the wagon; stopped exercising, started eating like crap again and I have been consuming way to many beers and other adult beverages. I have put back on about 34 of those popunds. Needless to say, I am rather upset with myself. Well here we go again. I need to dig deep and find the motivation to loose the lbs that I regained, stay on track and loose even more than before....

Replies

• FJHutch
    FJHutch Posts: 34
    Options
    Good luck!
    You did it once and you can do it again :)
  • 2BaHealthyMommy
    2BaHealthyMommy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am sorry that you had a backslide but I am proud of you for coming back here to get things under control. Making long lasting life changes is difficult. At one point I had lost 88 pounds- got pregnant with twins- gained all of it back- lost 44 of it- and now I'm pregnant again. I am HERE to make healthy choices and to be accountable to myself! YOU can do this. You have proven yourself successful. AND you came back before you gained all 40 back! Hello?! VICTORY! Good luck!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    All the best on your renewed commitment.
    With focus and determination you can achieve your goals!
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Same thing with me, last year I lost about 30 pounds and I've gained about 15 of those back! Feel free to friend request me for extra support!
  • aimgirl
    aimgirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Admitting defeat is half the battle. You can only go up from here.