Losing weight for the big day

Options
My partner and I have decided that now is the time to get into shape, we both used MFP last year to great success, she lost nearly 40lbs and I lost 20lbs but we have let ourselves go a little over Christmas and it is now time to shape up. The main reason being we are getting married in August and we want to look our best for the big day. Milly weighed in yesterday at 233 lbs and she would like to get to about 160 before August so she can get her wedding dress ready in time, its going to be tough in that space of time but we are going to give it a good go. I weighed in at 215 lbs last night and am aiming for about 190. We have drawn up a monthly schedule of what we are going to do exercise wise with the main thing this month being the 30 day shred, At the end of each month we will see what we have lost and work out what we need to do next to achieve our goals.

Im hoping it all goes well and you might well see some wedding photos on here in August.

Any tips from you guys would be great :)

Mike & Milly

Replies

• helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on deciding to get married :) and it's a great idea to work out together!
    30 day shred is a great DVD to do! After this I recommend buying ripped in 30 days! Ive just started it and it's a great DVD to move on to after 30 day shred.

Do you both have separate my fitness pal accounts?

Good luck on your weightloss journey, I'm sure you will both look fab in August!
  • mikehextall
    Options
    Yes we have seperate accounts, I am the other half