Looking to add MFP friends

I have been on MFP for just over 3 months now and have had great success. I have lost 37 pounds. I have achieved my original and adjusted weight loss goals but would still like to lose another 5-10 pounds and tone my body. So far my only MFP friend is my wife. I am looking to add some more friends for some more support and advice.

Replies

• mbatey
    mbatey Posts: 45 Member
    Hi

I was the same with only having my wife as a friend so feel free to add me to your list.
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    :flowerforyou: Hi nice to meet you! Sounds like you are making great progress!! Feel free to add me!
  • SnackPack
    SnackPack Posts: 21 Member
    I will add you both if that's OK. I am looking for everyday loggers that use their diary that I can interact with.
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Wtg sounds like you are doing great ... feel free to add me if you would like
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Always happy to help others if I can, feel free to add me.
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    your doing great..you can add me :smile:
  • NewMeTomG
    NewMeTomG Posts: 59 Member
    Well done! I've been there done that! Remember looking at pictures of me in Cancun with an extra large t-shirt on, beer belly, and a double chin. Glad those are gone, but still have a ways to go to be the picture of health.

Always open to more friends.
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    sounds like you are doing awesome & have the strength and willpower needed to achieve your goals! Feel free to add me if you need another friend. I am always looking for more awesome MFP friends! :smile:
  • Suzymo3
    Suzymo3 Posts: 77 Member
    I'm always looking for new friends....feel free to add me!
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    That's great! I'll have to add you to see your progress!

Anyone else feel free to send me a request I could always use more support!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    In the Army we said - You pump me up and I pump you up. Basically, we motivate each other.

Feel free to add me!
    FYI, I do have a sick and slightly twisted view on life and can be a little PG-13 (borderline R) at times.
    But I will always motivate my friends!!
    :bigsmile:
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    You are doing wonderful feel free to add me as a friend if you like and your wife also, I too am always looking for people to motivate and help. This is a great site and the people I have met have been very supportive.....
  • marky54
    marky54 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi there , your free to add me too.

Need a bit of a boost just now.
    Gained a few pounds over the festive period and now need to get back to losing the weight again.

I've just reset my goals. Lose 10 lbs by end of Feb and 30 pounds by Sept.
  • feel free to add me
  • Pookey14102
    Pookey14102 Posts: 7 Member
    hi my names chrissy im a stay at home mom i have identical twin boys wo are 4 and in pre-school. nov 2010 i lost 25 lbs i now gained pretty much all that back. just trying to eat better and get a work out in when i can. u can feel free to add me.
  • jdawg1105
    jdawg1105 Posts: 42 Member
    Anyone can add me also I only have a few friends.
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Nice Job!
    Feel free to add me. I love having lots of friends = GREAT SUPPORTIVE FOLKS ON THIS SITE :flowerforyou:
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    I'm just starting out but would be glad to boost you along as needed...feel free to add.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Anyone, feel free to add me! :0)