New friends

Options
hey been on a while but I am looking for more anew friends to help keep me motivated this new year. I like those willing to share and support. I will do the same in return. I like to read on fitness and health I just sometimes poorly implement lol. Hoping this year will e different.

Please add me if your looking for a support group! I love hearing new things ideas etc. Or even if it's just a bad day and need motivation. :)

Lookin forward to being a virtual friend.

Replies

• CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am new to this forum, only been on a few days. After recently having a spike in my blood pressure at work, I decided it was time for me to try to get in shape, both physically and emotionally. I have added you as a friend, and look forward to working together to help each other attain our goals.
  • MrsLythgoe
    Options
    Hey!! I'm new on here!! Would love to become 'virtual friends' with new people!! I lose motiviation easy, need people to help me stick at it!!
    I dont like being the size I am!!!
    Can ya add me please?? x
  • haileybradshaw22
    Options
    I totally agree ...It is a New Year and I have always wanted to be healthier...I just now started this www.MyFitnessPal.com It is a great website to go to and being able to start exercising and lose weight:smile::smile:
  • llamb6698
    llamb6698 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    howdy yall! happy new year! I am ready to get back on track. the holidays sure made it hard to lose much weight at all..... so ready to start seeing some losses again!
  • Jennifer0878
    Jennifer0878 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to this site, but I'm pretty new to the Message boards. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can help motivate each other!