OxyELITE Pro

Options
I have a few questions on OxyELITE Pro....Has anyone used it? Has it worked? How did you feeel while taking it? I went to GNC yesterday to buy a few things and they gave me a sample....I am very afraid to try it because everything I read about it says...BE CAREFUL IT IS POTENT!!!!! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ambervargo
    ambervargo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I thought it was having some recall issues and were not selling it anymore. I would stay away from it and stick to diet and exercise.
  • llamb6698
    llamb6698 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I took it for a week, and I wasnt a fan. I felt like my heart was racing...felt dizzy and a bit sick to my stomach. I lost about 4 lbs the 1st two days then gained it back. after I was off of them, I had awful headaches for about a wek... I stopped taking it. Just scared me too much. Doesn't seem worth it to me. I know some folks have great success on it but I sure didnt.
  • alc720
    alc720 Posts: 27
    Options
    Thank you for the feedback!
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on why you want to take them. I know this is unhealthy but I take them when I am traveling long distances and need to be on my A game. Or when I would cover a night shift it gave me the energy to achieve what I normally couldn't.
  • BrieC
    BrieC Posts: 26
    Options
    This is a very effective weight loss supplement, but (like everything) you have to make sure your diet is cleaned up and workouts are on point if you expect to see a significant difference. If you take it, know that it is pretty strong (especially if you aren't use to caffeine or other stimulant). If you drink a lot of water, you shouldn't experience headaches with it
  • juliagulia624
    Options
    My boyfriend got them and gave me two one morning and i took both. BAD idea. Actually, I got alot accomplished at work but my nose was running and I was freezing cold and it wasnt a very good feeling. BUT, I did realize that it was a very good appetite suppressant so I still take them occasionally but only one at a time and not the whole thing. I just carefully pull one apart and pour half out. Actually you can build up a tolerance this way without the side effects. If each day you pour a little less out by a week later you can take a whole one. I never take two at one time though and rarely even two in one day. One is honesly enough to keep you from giving in to cravings.
  • rcrgirl84
    Options
    Just found this. A friend of mine who is getting ready for her first fitness competition told me about this and wanted me to see about trying it to kick-start things. I've ordered the trial size from GNC to see if I'll like it or not - figured $7 for 10 pills is better than going full out and sending a lot more and not liking it.
  • Rhondast
    Options
    I started it yesterday, after reading the USPlabs forum. I've had so much help from those forums. It's a good product. I'm motivated to start working out again (after a muscle injury). i really like it, so far.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I take it and like it. You definitely need to follow the directions and avoid overuse. I've only taken 2 pills on a few days because it's very potent. I took the time to read a couple studies on each ingredient and found them to be effective.