lost 6 stone in 2 years

Options
2 years ago today i weighed over 17 stone. Today i now weigh 11. This has transformed my life so much. Not only am i much healthy but it has opened so many doors and i have met the woman of my dreams.

Its been amazing and i am looking forward to continued health. All the best to everyone.
:smile:

Replies

• jodieh06
    Options
    Thats incredible, congratulations! :)
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    That is so impressive! Well done!
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    just looked at your profile pictures , wow you look so different! well done:smile:
  • tracym17
    tracym17 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    an awesome achievement. congratulations.
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    thanks.

good luck to you all :smile:
  • nanberube
    nanberube Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    WOW - that is amazing! Good job and good luck in the new year.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Flippin' awesome job, killer!!! Keep maintaining!
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    Flippin' awesome job, killer!!! Keep maintaining!

this is the point, the hard work must continue. :happy:
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on really everything, being a healthy dad and step dad, finding the love of your life, becoming a model and losing all that weight. You really achieved so much and all I can say is wow, what an amazing transformation. You can truly be really proud of yourself.
  • ainleytopper
    Options
    Excellent. I am just starting off on the journeyso I hope I do as well as you. Perhaps the Yorkshire stubborness to carry on will help me
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    Excellent. I am just starting off on the journeyso I hope I do as well as you. Perhaps the Yorkshire stubborness to carry on will help me

well good luck and i am sure that yorkshire spirit/stubborness will help :smile:
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic!! weldone!

i need to loose 6 n half stone before i get to my goal weight, i have already lost 3 stone from jan 2011 - dec 2011, now im aiming to loose another 3 n half stone this year. you are an inspiration, thankyou!
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    A real inspiration and great dedication. Well done!
  • psmith64
    psmith64 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, very inspiring and it just shows that weight loss does not have to be rushed. Sometimes we all expect too much too soon, but as long as we see some results each month along with some re-education of our bad habits along the way we will get to our goals in the end, which is what I think your results prove.

Regards

Paul
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, very inspiring and it just shows that weight loss does not have to be rushed. Sometimes we all expect too much too soon, but as long as we see some results each month along with some re-education of our bad habits along the way we will get to our goals in the end, which is what I think your results prove.

Regards

Paul

its all about life style change :smile:
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Well done! Such an inspiration to people like me.
    I've lost one stone and have another four to go. I'm nearly 26wks in.
  • wakeywildcat
    wakeywildcat Posts: 43 Member
    Options

well good luck and i am sure that yorkshire spirit/stubborness will help :smile:

Well done amazing loss, Send me some yorkshire luck please.
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You look fantastic- you dont even look like the same person!

Also- big up the West Yorkshire! I live just darn t'road in Leeds!
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    Well done!! You look fantastic- you dont even look like the same person!

Also- big up the West Yorkshire! I live just darn t'road in Leeds!

awwww thanks and yeah just darn theee road LOL!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!