Time to get back on track!!!

Options
I fell off the wagon big time for quite a while soooooo now its a new year and time to get serious! Motivation of any kind greatly appreciated :)

Replies

• TidoWyla
    TidoWyla Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Me too! I feel off the wagon back in June when my husband became sick and now I'm jumping back on the wagon to get rid of this unwanted fat! Welcome and good luck---We WILL do it!
  • loisnoclark
    Options
    Congrats for trying to get back on track! Me too! 2011 was an extraordinarily stressful year so I just gave up/gave in. This is the time to regroup and start new. Starting my morning with oatmeal (plain with cinnamon) and a skim latte. I tend to be a grazer, so I will have healthy snacks (fruit & nuts) through the day to help me stay on track.
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Looks like we are in the same boat. Feel free to add me as a friend! :happy:
  • maryq5
    maryq5 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!!!! I'm so glad the wagon was close enough for me to jump back on. LOL Yep today is my 1st day (again) and I started with a bowl of Life cereal. I guess you could say it's the first day of my Life.

Feel free to add me as a friend while we ride this wagon together.
  • Starleng
    Starleng Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ditto!!!! I'm getting back on track today. Please add me as a friend. :flowerforyou: