new here (:

Options
hi im new to this site & would love to meet new people. my name is alyssa, I'm 5'5" and 16 years old & currently 112 lbs. my highest weight is 116 lbs. let me know if you wanna chat or whatever, I'm here for everyone.

Replies

• atucker0821
    atucker0821 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    are you trying to gain weight (hopefully, yes!)
  • thinpossible
    thinpossible Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    no I'm not looking to gain any weight, but I'm not looking to drop to some extreme weight either (:
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Even if you are not losing weight, it's always good to track what you put in your mouth. :) I'm not looking to lose any more weight but I still like to keep track of what i'm eating to stay healthy.

Feel free to add me if you want.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Have you checked out sparkteens.com?
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    no I'm not looking to gain any weight, but I'm not looking to drop to some extreme weight either (:

You're already nearly underweight for your height, Doll.

Also, MFP is 18+
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    hi im new to this site & would love to meet new people. my name is alyssa, I'm 5'5" and 16 years old & currently 112 lbs. my highest weight is 116 lbs. let me know if you wanna chat or whatever, I'm here for everyone.

Terms of use

4. ELIGIBILITY

BY USING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND ARE OTHERWISE LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO ENTER INTO AND FORM CONTRACTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement is void where prohibited.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/terms_of_use

Please come back to MFP in 2 years when you are old enough. :smile:
  • Davemann
    Options
    kk