20 pound losers?

Options
Greetings....

It's 2012 and I am looking to lose 20 pounds. I would love to connect with others who thrive on the accountability and community they have here....

:-)

~amanda

Replies

• Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 20lbs as well. I am so going to this, i need to do this. I got the excercise thing down pact, just need to get my eating under control. Good luck to the both of us :drinker:
    ~Chika
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm trying to lose 30 by march and overall 50 good luck with your goal. Feel free to add me.
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm trying to lose 20 by May 21 (wedding day!). Feel free to add me, I need accountability and love the support here on MFP
  • rsoulliere74
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40 this year; preferably by beginning of June (2 lbs/week realistic). Totally need to get a grip. I know all the right things to do and taught a wellness in eating class. Stressful 2011 led me to my emotional eating habits. 2012 is all about ME! Let's do this!!!!!
  • sherrirome
    sherrirome Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    20 lbs would be great for me! Let's keep in touch.
  • MadeInDR022
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 30 by June...feel free to add me too =)
  • graycaro
    graycaro Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also looking to lose between 20-25 ponds this year. Feel free to add me :)
  • lexy7401
    Options
    Hello, I am looking to lose 20 pounds as well and I would like some accountability. I'm not sure how this works.
  • nicolettejean1
    Options
    Hello. I am trying to lose 20-30lbs for my wedding. I'd love to lose the weight by april or may for a dress fitting though the wedding isn't until sept. Motivation to all! :)
  • gainess
    gainess Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 25lbs by April 1st... Well I'll rephrase it... I'm GOING to lose 25lbs by April 1st.. Claiming and taking ownership over it!! Let's go! We got this all under control!! Mind over matter! Good luck to you!!
  • breezey77
    breezey77 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am going to lose 20 lbs by April. Feel free to add me. Happy Losing!
  • oumick03
    oumick03 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose just about 20! Feel free to add and good luck!
  • I put a picture of my flabby stomach for motivation. I'm 23 and looking to lose ~20lbs...honestly I'm a little less fixated on the weight and more interested in getting toned! Feel free to add me!
    -Rose
  • mmambs
    mmambs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in it for 20 also, feel free to add me!

~marcy
  • beebers58
    beebers58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in for 20 too! My goal is Mid April! Add me!
  • mcg6242
    mcg6242 Posts: 84
    Options
    Hello, I am 23 years old and my goal is to lose around 30! Feel free to add me, I love meeting new people and find it very helpful to have a good group of motivational people to help out!
  • kbendert
    kbendert Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 20 pounds this year! I am also looking for support and accountability, someone to chide me for eating too much ice cream! :tongue:
  • 12Tryit
    12Tryit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi...my goal is to lose 10 lbs. by April. Feel free to add me!
  • rlrichardson
    Options
    I want to lose 20 more pounds by May (that's my 35th birthday month!!!). I would LOVE the extra motivation as well! :happy:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30 in 2012. Hopefully 15-20 by May!