52 weeks to FABULOUS! Please join me!

Options
On New Years Day, I was sitting around thinking about how amazing 2011 was...It wasn't perfect but it truly taught me that anything is possible... So then it occured to me...

What if I spent this whole year ,the entire 52 weeks, with laser focus on making everything in my life as FABULOUS as it can possibly be...

Like what if I stopped thinking about all the things I want to do and talking about all the things I want for my life... And actually did them? Like what kind of fantastic, amazing, straight fabulous kind of life could I create for myself?? So I came up with this...

52 WEEKS TO FABULOUS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdxkFqOJPM4

Every Week I'll do a new video on my SistaTV youtube channel with a Challenge/Assignment for us to do during the week or as long as you want to!

I have no idea what will happen, I have no idea where this journey will take us, but one thing I know is "anything is possible" with some ACTION.... SO join me as I take 52 weeks to fabulous!! The more the merrier!!

Replies

• msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. I'm in!
  • Touched670
    Touched670 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Okay, add me!
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    sounds good I am in! I just have to remember to go to you tube!
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    if you have a email list or something let me know. I will message you my email address. thank you :)
  • divadoll41
    Options
    im in!
  • dmaxdenny
    Options
    Im In
  • kltobin2010
    kltobin2010 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun and exciting, count me in! :)
  • navbabe4u
    Options
    Add Me :)
  • Swisheroo
    Swisheroo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    IN!

Just watched your Youtube. Thanks for doing this. It's exactly what I needed!!!
  • achasnis
    achasnis Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am so in! You have just motivated me to get off the couch, in my pjs, glasses, bed head, smeared makeup and all. And say "I love you!" I am hoping that you are going to post the link on the message board every week? If not, please let me know how to find your new video each week.

I am ready to rock this Revolution! :glasses:
  • kreed004
    kreed004 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Am ready to be Fabulous.....
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I am sooo ready to be fab!!
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join! add me pls,just also have to remember to go to youtube :happy:
  • SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    SO in!! :smile:
  • mari0605
    mari0605 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just viewed your video and you have inspired me. I've had so many ups and downs (more downs than ups :cry: )
    and I have to make this year MY year for ME.

Thank you for inspiring me.

52 weeks to fabulous! I'm in!!

Thank you,
    Marissa
  • MrsPeavley
    MrsPeavley Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Im in! I will send you a friend request! :)
  • GoldSag1
    GoldSag1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Ill watch as soon as I get home

For those wondering about finding the new videos, if you subscribe to her youtube channel it will email you every time she posts a new video.
  • sistatv
    sistatv Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I'm so excited by the response!! YAY!! Let's do this!!

The best way to keep track of all the challenges and the weekly updates is to SUBSCRIBE to my channel!

If you copy this link here:

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=sistatv&src_vid=fdxkFqOJPM4&annotation_id=annotation_341992&feature=iv

That will lead you to a page so you can subscribe... You will need to log in with your gmail, google, or youtube account if you have one.

Also When you are watching the video on youtube right above the video is a link that says SUBSCRIBE click that and you are in like flynn! You can choose to have the new videos emailed to you or whenever you go to youtube my new videos will show up on your "front page"... I so appreciate the support... I'm being brave and putting this out to the world so we can all keep each other accountable as we take our 52 weeks to fabulous!! YAY!!

Please also make sure to tweet and share the videos on your Facebook, twitter and MFP profiles and wherever really... I would love to see how many people we can get on board to change their live one week at a time!
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Totally in, adding you now :))