I think I can, I think I can...

Options
2012 is here and I have vowed to myself that this is the year that the weight comes off. This year brings a variety of wonderful opportunities, including traveling to the United Kingdom, and I don't want to feel sluggish or out of shape as I jump into the great adventures that this year has in store. Good luck to everyone out there that is trying to make their resolution a reality!

Replies

• jlghush
    Options
    I totally agree. With two children under 4, I need my energy. I also need this hip and knee pain to go away. I am quite sure it's the extra 40 lbs I have on me.
    Good luck to all of us!:wink:
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Yay, this is our year! We can do it!
  • la8dcruz
    la8dcruz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    More like "YOU KNOW YOU CAN, YOU KNOW YOU CAN!!!!"

The more we believe, the more we achieve! =)
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Yup, 2012 will be a year of excitement and travel for many. We need to all stick together to kick this weight off! :)
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I know you can do it! :)
  • hoffman1990
    hoffman1990 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hi, this seems like the right thread for me to respond too. i want to lose 67lbs before i go away. i have been on many vacations fat only to look back at the memory of feeling uncomfortable and not wanting to have my picture taken. our cruise is in july. is losing 67lbs unreasonable? also i decided if i want to lose this weight i should be eating 1380 calories a day....does this seem about right. how do i get on the friends list for accountability? thanks.
  • breemarie83
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your votes of confidence! I really appreciate the positive support! I hope that you all are working towards success today!
  • Jilljwall
    Jilljwall Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting today...want to make 2012 the year I finally get off all that baby weight ( My babies are 20, 16, and 12 so it's about time :) Need to start off with at least 25 pounds. Hoping to find the support I need on here :smile:
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I worked full time and got my Master's full time and I was so busy I didn't take care of myself. When I went to Rome this year for a graduation trip, I CRINGED at all the photos of myself. Normally round and cute, I just looked huge and tired. So kudos to you for getting on the ball even though you're super busy. Hopefully we can support each other!