Ive got a lotta weight loose-will Ailli help?

Options
blackegi
blackegi Posts: 1 Member
I'm trying to loose a lot of weight, and I'm doing so with Alli. I'm hoping the treatment effects will be enough of a threat to keep me from jumping ship (again) If anyone has any tips or just encouragement.
198050.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: , this is great site with great people and lots of support and great tips from the awesome peeps on here. good luck with your goals:drinker:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You'll find that therea re a lot of negative opinions about any diet pill. The usual suggestion is watch what you eat (logging it here is super easy), exercise, and stick with it!!! You can do this without Alli.

The reason I say that is because I used Alli for a month. I didn't need it. By having the fear, I changed my diet and the change stuck. I didn't need the fear after that! So I quit taking it.

I see a kid in the background of your photo...if you've had a kid, you can definitely do this...it'll be a breeze:smile:

Good luck! Stick around...this place is addicting!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,993 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome to MFP

There is a lot of support here.

This is a great site. Take the time to learn about all the great features and use them.
    You will succeed if you work hard.

Take it one day at a time
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    Take baby steps
    Drink lots of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Find a group to be part of and check in with them every day.:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :flowerforyou:

I am proud of you for seeking info and looking for a way to live longer and happier. Getting healthy is a huge step to take. What you learn, and how you apply it to your life will make a great difference in you childrens life/lives.

That being said. If you need to take something to get you over the 1st month of learning what to eat and not eat, and all the cravings that most of us have in the beginning, I guess Alli is the least of all evils. It will keep you from over eating the fats the first time you poop your pants at work and have to leave early.

It was hard, but I took the 1st month to just make changes. I stopped with carry out. Threw out the junk crap in the house and replaced it with a bowl of fruit (which I dumped 3 times before everyone got the hint and started eating it!!)

I hope MFP will work for you the way it worked for me. I cant believe I have lost over 30 pounds with out diet tricks or medicines. And I am keeping it off this time.

My son came home after being away 7 months and said WOW! Then got the pic of all of us 15 years ago, and said THAT is what you look like now!! I cried like a baby.

You can do this!! One salad at a time:laugh: :laugh:

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • healthcounts
    Options
    I looked into Alli at one time. I bought the book first to see if it was the right option
    for me. I decided that I needed good wholesome food and good vitamns.
    Water water water...is the best to hydrate and cleanse your system.

protein shakes and fresh fruit have been a God send for me. Support has been the biggest help all the way around. Make sure you have a good friend that can give you positve and unconditional
    support when ready to jump ship..haha.

You will be the only one to know if Alli is he best option for you?
    Best to you and keep going!