I ran my first half marathon!!

Options
truedecember
truedecember Posts: 151 Member
I did it!!! My first half marathon!! I have been training all semester and it was this morning!! My goal was to finish in under 2:30 and I finished in 2:16:02!!!!! Sorry for all the exclamation points but I just can't believe I actually did it! :smile:

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Well girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve all the exclamation marks in the world! Good for you!!

So proud of you!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • CoachChip
    CoachChip Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Big Congrats on such a huge accomplishment!!!!
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Use all the exclamations you want!!!!!! This is definitely a good use of exclamation points!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: !!!!!! :drinker: !!!!!!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    you are awesome! Amazing! A half marathon... wow!:bigsmile: :smile: You are right to be so excited. my first half marathon is scheduled for July 12th and I am hoping to have 2:30 as well... maybe I'll be posting the same amount of exclamation points in two months. Congrats to you! :flowerforyou:

[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]<-that's for you from me:wink:
  • godsgrl
    godsgrl Posts: 49
    Options
    I bet it feels GREAT to blow your goal out of the water! Good going! No, GREAT going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!!! That's fantastic!! :drinker:
  • mandyor
    mandyor Posts: 26
    Options
    Well done to you how fantastic. !!!!!! :smile:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!!!!!!! My first one is in less than a month, I'm SUPER EXCITED too!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! They ain't easy!!!! :smokin:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    YAY!:flowerforyou:!:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou: !:flowerforyou:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!! I plan on running one at some point....congrats!!!
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!