I am New Here.

Options
:flowerforyou:
Hello all. I am new here. Looking for some new friends and weight loss partners. From far and near!! If ya need to know anything just head on over to my profile.. and if ya want send a friends reqeust!
Nice to meet you all!
-Brittany

Replies

• hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CoachChip
    CoachChip Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Changing Body!! Welcome aboard. I'm in about the same place as you. Started back down from 205, and am right around 194 now. We'll be here for you!!

Chip
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • healthcounts
    Options
    I am new too to the boards. My name is Chaley.
    I have been in a weight loss challenge for the last 7 weeks with 4 weeks to go.
    I have lost a total of 14 pounds but just recently started using this site...love it!
    Good luck on your healthy journey! I'd love to hear how you are doing and what you find helps you?
    There is so many options for us girls to try, I know it is a long and winding road but it is nice to know
    we can walk along with each other!
    Smiles!
    Chaley
  • mandyor
    mandyor Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi Brittany welcome to MFP, i'm only here a month my self but have found this site great. Everyone is so friendly and the support is fantastic. :flowerforyou:
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the replies dear!
    I am so happy to be here and can't wait to get into this journey of weightloss.
    I can't wait to find myself again.
    Thank you all for welcoming.

I hope to make new friends and some weightloss partners.
    Anyone in the East Northport, New York area, I have to walk by myself which is boring, but I still do it.
  • dolphinlover29
    Options
    Welcome! wishing u a great journey
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    hello everyone. my name is bree, this is my first time on here. Losing weight is a challenge and its great to know you have others doing it with you. hoping to make many friends. God Bless
  • tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    Options
    Hi, Brittany! Welcome!! I want to encourage you in your weight loss journey! YOU CAN DO IT! :smile: