NYE, EXACTLY ONE YEAR LATER AND 45 POUNDS LIGHTER :)

Options
2»

Replies

• stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You looks Super!
  • TropicalSeaShell
    Options
    Wow! You have accomplished so much last year! I hope to do the same for myself in 2012! What does your daily 'diet' look like?? I know you have to really change the way you eat to lose that weight, I know from experience. :) Congrats again!

Shan
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Awesome! congratulations!
  • fortunerose
    Options
    You look great !
  • FitnActiveMom
    Options
    Way to go! Your hard work is paying off! You should be proud. Your happiness shines through. Congratulations, and here's to a wonderful year.
  • miss_saraa
    miss_saraa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW good job Kristina!
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success and journey to a healthier body, you were beautiful then and you are beautiful now just healthier and smaller. It's amazing the negative things we tell ourselves the bigger you was still you nothing gross about you, hopefully you loved the big you just as much as the smaller you after all it's still you at the core. Keep up the great work your inspiring :o)
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    great work :):):) im so glad to have u as a friend :) you are beautiful!
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! you look great and very happy :bigsmile:
  • kristinacast
    Options
    Thanks everyone i really love the motivation and it makes my day so much better!! As for diet is stay below cals most days and i only eat when i know im hungry!!! i could not believe the difference, i showed my fiance pics of when we first met and he couldnt even remember me being that way lol!! Im so ready to reach my goal, 2011 was my LAST fat year
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Awesome Year!!! Congrats on your success
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!