New beginning- need some fitnesspals!

Options
My names Marissa, I'm 18 years old, and I'm a proud mommy of a 2 year old. Ive been trying to Lose weight and get healthy, but I'm starting to realize that I can't do that without some support. & id love to be there with some encouragement too :))

Replies

• BigL0s
    BigL0s Posts: 133
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you'll find most people here are quite helpful and supportive. Good luck on your journey (:
  • jenlee_74
    Options
    Lol my kid is almost 15...years...not months. And I'm almost back to my pre-preg body. Good for you!!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :bigsmile:

*Feel free to add me*
  • clareruth218
    clareruth218 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome! Feel free to add me! My favorite part about this site is the encouragement factor!
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. You will def find some encouraging friends on this site..

Feel free to add me..
  • aidenboss
    Options
    I am also just starting up on here today! congrats to those who've changed their lives! i'm looking to gain some size and muscle. Feel free to add me as well. good luck!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    thanks for adding me!!! :bigsmile: welcome!
  • teepuppylove
    teepuppylove Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello All!
    I have been using myfitnesspal for a while via my mobile, but I really could use the community aspect of it. Two years ago I quit smoking and since then I seem to have a very easy time with packing on the pounds. My goal is to lose a healthy amount of weight by this summer so that I can enjoy my vacation without being self-conscious. I look forward to meeting some of you! Please add me : )

Tabby
  • helen_freudenberg
    Options
    hi marissa, im 25 n a very proud mum of a 1 year old, i started my diet yesterday and at the minute struggling as im use to eating so much that is bad for me. id like some help to keep me on the straight and narrow as i had alittle biit of a bad day i have gone 14 cals over today as i really needed something sweet but back on track now. im looking to lose 2st 5lb to get me down to 9 and half stone. feel free to add me as a friend
    helen
  • tkd4life
    Options
    It's always easier to acomplish goals with help. Good luck, the people here are really great, feel free to ask for advice (and to add me).
  • linneabernier
    Options
    Hello my name is Linnea and I have a long road ahead of me. I need to change my eating habits and I need some support. I also hope to help all of you with some encouragement.
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Happy New year to all!! im a 30 yr old stay home mommy and also a caregiver for my grandma. I dont get much encourgement at home and have no friends where i now live. i recently moved to a new town. I dont know anyone! i wish to find some online friends to help motivate and encourage me .. and i will do the same for them. :heart: :heart: Im so ready to start a new lifestyle!
  • laineyy011
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • Kerri81
    Kerri81 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

Feel free to add me!
  • sundayeveryday
    Options
    Naw, a two year old. Hard work?!

I'm 18 too. I'd love to be MFP buddies. :)
  • watup
    watup Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome!!! Always good to see a new face!the more the merrier, right?;)
    Feel free to add me! Maybe we cud help each other stay on track and motivated!x
  • bowmab21
    bowmab21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • Lammie88
    Options
    Request is on the way!