Red Lobster

Options
For those of you that have a "Red Lobster" near you...

Just wanted to share that Red Lobster has a Light House meal calculator. It shows you all of their lower calories options, and you just click and drag them and it calculates all of the nutrition information for you. Then you can print it out and bring it to the restaurant. SO cool! :happy:

Now the only challenge is avoiding those cheesy dinner rolls they automatically bring you.:tongue:

Replies

• shababy
    shababy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. Surprisingly the biscuits are only 150 calories. I treated myself to one yesterday. Yummy! :happy:
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Yes :smile: I am a server at Red Lobster. There are a bunch of great options for us low cal eaters :happy: Beware of the cheddar bay biscuits tho! They're about 200 cals each! The fresh fish is def prob the best thing you can get and it's fantastic on the wood fire grill!
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    lol don't let them fool you on the biscuits. It says 150cals (that's for the normal size biscuits....but they actually make them a little bit bigger now...so I would say about 200 cals) geeeesh...but they're so good :smile:
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My dad let me know something interesting yesterday about Red Lobster.

Out of all the food chains out there, the Admiral's Feast has the most sodium in one meal... a whopping 4,662 mg (that's twice as much as the max recommended daily :noway: ).

I go there once a year... my birthday... and always order the Admiral's Feast. Good thing I usually eat it over two days :laugh: Gotta love doggie bags
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I had 3 today (yeah 3) and they were actually smaller than they usually are. I get the cajun linguine alfredo lunch portion and they have downsized that too. Maybe to get it in line with the calories on the website. But I figure if you are ordering anything with alfredo sauce on it you probably aren't too worried about the calorie count:laugh:
    lol don't let them fool you on the biscuits. It says 150cals (that's for the normal size biscuits....but they actually make them a little bit bigger now...so I would say about 200 cals) geeeesh...but they're so good :smile:
  • tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    Options
    I like Red Lobster, too. We have actually asked them to not bring the biscuits -- that helps...otherwise, you can't help but eat them, right?!?
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I like Red Lobster, too. We have actually asked them to not bring the biscuits -- that helps...otherwise, you can't help but eat them, right?!?

I don't know if I could say that with a straight face! :laugh:
  • tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    Options
    :laugh: