Here we go again...

Options
Well it's a new year and new weightloss goals. Having battled weight all my life I have times I think I will never loose it. But I keep trying... as long as I am trying I am not accepting it. Maybe this will be the year! I often wonder what it is about people who set goals and acheive them. Do they have a path in their mind, is it just the day to day discipline of working the plan until they reach their goals? How do they not allow life and circumstance in hinder or derail their progress? I guess the journey will answer those questions.. so it beigins....

Replies

• shoeloveramber
    shoeloveramber Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I just joined today too, feel free to add me as a friend if you want to.

I started losing weight last year and found that I just had to plug along and not set any number goals - my goal was each week to be down from where I was the week before. Being down .2 pounds is a loss and I counted myself successful to accomplish that! I slowly lost about 25 pounds and I felt like that was not much over a whole year but then I look at myself now a year later and can honestly say that I am thinner today than I was then.

Just find what works for you and stick to it! I hope you are successful on your journey this year!
  • asteph28
    Options
    We have the same questions! I am often a "starter" and never a "finisher" I hope this is my year too! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • Andrealeah32
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!! So glad you ladies have joined :) Welcome :):bigsmile:
  • Ambie1334
    Options
    I can totally agree with you on that. I am always a starter and never a finisher when it comes to loosing weight. I just signed up to day maybe we can encourage each other and make a support system or group for when we feel we can't go on. Add me as a friend if you want to I would really appreciate it. Hope to talk to you soon
  • 4rick
    4rick Posts: 23
    Options
    You took a page right out of my book..We CAN do this.