5ft 2 ladies whats your goals?

Options
hi just curious to know what everyone's goals are?

I'm 23, 5ft 2 and currently weigh 168lbs don't really know what i should set my goal to?

thanks karla

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Set an initial goal, and then reassess when you get there. I'm 5'2 and started at 159 lbs. My first goal was to get to 140 lbs, and once I'd achieved that I aimed for 135. I've been maintaining at that for a while, put on a bit over Christmas, and am tempted to go for 130 during 2012.

Everyone's different and there isn't a single "right" number. Its more about how you feel about your shape, how your clothes fit etc
  • xkarlax
    xkarlax Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    thank you for reply this sounds like a plan! x
  • jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I think my goal for right now is to at least lose 2 pounds - I have trouble losing and keeping it off and also part of that goal is to fit into these pair of jeans I have in my closet so cheers
  • kamk16
    kamk16 Posts: 205
    Options
    I am 40 yrs old 5' 2" and started mfp about a year ago at 169lbs. Made it to 125lb in Sept. That was my initial goal but now my goal has changed to a range I have been staying in the 124-128 range but would like to stay in the 120-125 range but I am happy with where I am just want to tone some.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I started at 168 too, my main goal is 126 as it's in healthy Bmi and it sounds a good weight for me. I set mini goals on the way though, 160, 150, 140... Currently aiming for my 130 goal!
    Good luck!
  • alicia_louise29
    Options
    I only need to lose around 12lbs now to get back to my target weight of 8st. I carry weight around my thighs and stomach so needs to be gone!!!
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and I loved my body at 125 but I think for starters 140 is a good goal then tone until happy. At least that's what I am doing.
  • SunnyHays
    Options
    I'm glad I saw this. I'm 5'2" and at 156 right now, I'm aiming for 149 for now. But would be happy to get at 139 or less eventually. Baby steps:)