Looking for others to keep me accountable!

Options
I'm new to the idea of social networking combined with dieting/lifestyle change, and I think this may be what I finally need to get over the hurdle and keep me accountable.

Right now, I'm just telling everyone I know about the myfitnesspal app (it's seriously like having a trainer in my pocket) but I would ideally like to find some friends to help keep me accountable.

My entire life I've been heavy. I was 180 pounds by the time I graduated high school, and I was 300 pounds by the time I had my son. I lost 50 pounds 2 years ago, and have only put 10 of it back on. Part of my problem is that I consistantly do not consume ENOUGH calories. I know that sounds silly, coming from a heavy girl, but the app even confirms it... yesterday alone I was at a negative 700 calories based on a 1310 calorie diet!

I'm looking to change my life... and am looking for people who are doing the same. Let's do this together!

Replies

• Happy_Harlow
    Options
    I'd love to add you! I'm always looking for those to keep me accountable as well! :) Best of luck in your weight loss/health journey!!!
  • katrinakitchentrials
    Options
    I'm in on this train! :)
  • junekmoore
    Options
    I will glady join you. I have to lose 40 pounds and can always use another person to motivate and to motivate me.
  • runslow1122
    runslow1122 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'd like some support!
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on this one. I've got a lot of weight to lose, myself... and can use all the help I can get!!! :wink:
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Love to give support and receive. Feel free to add me!! Good luck on your journey to a healthier life!!
  • lyankacy
    Options
    Add me in! I'm new to MFP and would love to have new friends to work with and support. I know I need it so I'm happy to support others on the trip to healthier eating and weight loss! :)