Hi everyone. NEW here. NEED friends!!! :) PLEASE

Options
Hi everyone!

I am new here. Could really use some friends for support. :)

Replies

• thinpossible
    thinpossible Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    heyy! I'm fairly new here too. feel free to add me & send me a message.
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    hello
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    me too
  • jothedog
    jothedog Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hello all, same here joined today going to need a lot of help to keep me going!:smile:
  • SheilaParker
    SheilaParker Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well so feel free to add me as well!
  • PattyfromToledo
    PattyfromToledo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here as well and would love to have some support. Got on the scale yesterday so my plan would be more accurate. I've reached my all time low regarding my all time high :(
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    feel free to friend me too!!! welcome to a wonderful suppportive fitness site!!
  • tiffanyxox88
    Options
    Hello.. :)

Well I have been using MFP regularly (spelling?) for a few days now, Im not new to the site been trying to log everything for months on here but some days life seems to get to busy and i forget, however i have made it part of my day to log on here and to also do my workout my wonderful cousin told me about. In 3 days it has made me feel so much better about myself and to me thats great. Ive never been one to stick to something, ive tried gym's, dieting, and nothing seemed to catch my eye but i think with the help and encouragment i can do this. I believe everyone can do what they stick their minds to. so heres to meeting new people and accomplishing some goals..
  • StrlJmnz
    Options
    I'm fairly new as well. You are welcome to add me.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me. :)
  • DanielleHodgins
    DanielleHodgins Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Good for you for taking control of your health and fitness. Feel free to add me.
    Keep the momentum going...You can do it!
  • jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for a little over a month and support is definitely helpful. Feel free to add me.
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    great site to join..........welcome to all the new people...........I am new have been on the site starting my 4th week, messed up over Christmas but I am back and ready to go.........

Feel free to add my as a friend..........any of the new ones
  • vandeyck
    vandeyck Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need freinds too add me
  • smitslmt
    smitslmt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome and hello! Everyone feel free to add me as well!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Likewise I hope you meet your goals feel free to add I only joined on the 2nd

Clark
  • claudiainfante74
    Options
    Hello all!!

I'm pretty new and loving the site!

Feel free to friend me for mutual support!!
  • steffihoney
    Options
    Welcome! We all need friends for support and motivation. I sent you a friend request.
    I also sent a couple people on this thread some requests also. I need friends also and see that some of you do too. :smile:
  • Tabatha819
    Tabatha819 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I am new here as well. I am super excited and optimistic about this journey and this form of support. Add me if you like. The more friends the better. Hope everyone is feeling great and strong on the beautiful Tuesday afternoon. :flowerforyou:
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you want - we all need support!!!!