Starting over in my weight loss journey!

Options
Anyone else in the same boat? Just looking for some more friends so we can help motivate each other! Hope everyone has a great day!

Replies

• maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    I love talkiing to other folks on here!! I have my own social circle of fitness friends .. NONE of my friends in my life are working out or watching what they eat so its been refreshing to be on here and know i am no alone.. much wishes to you in reaching your goals!
  • beargirl34sr
    Options
    Same here....lost 35 lbs in 2009 and have gained 30 back....just joined today! I need a site that can keep me accountable and motivated! Good luck to everyone and a healthier (and thinner) new year!
  • Karamonster
    Karamonster Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I need motivational friends! I want so badly to be healthy this year. For my health, I've just got to!!! Please feel free to add me!
  • aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    im all about starting over! anyone that wants support, feel free to add me! when i started this, i lost 42 lbs. then i had a hysterectomy and gained back 20 ish lbs. then the holidays, and now im back on track! so whoever wants to help in the crazy journey, id love support too! i have about 100 lbs more to loose!!
  • SunnyB09
    Options
    Anyone that is about the motivation please feel free to add me! I just made a new profile for a new year and want to keep the encouragement coming!! :) I lost 30lbs last year and gained 6 back in the last couple of months. Boo!
  • bubblie117
    bubblie117 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I need motivational friends! I want so badly to be healthy this year. For my health, I've just got to!!! Please feel free to add me!

Tried to add you and message you, both said there was an error, kind of weird! Hopefully it will let me later, if you see this feel free to add me :)
  • cls09
    cls09 Posts: 38
    Options
    I just started back after being away for a couple of months. Feel free to add me!
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Just started back myself. Feel free to add me if you would like. Good luck on this journey!!
  • cbbn11
    cbbn11 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love talking to other folks on here!! I have my own social circle of fitness friends .. NONE of my friends in my life are working out or watching what they eat so its been refreshing to be on here and know i am no alone.. much wishes to you in reaching your goals!

Same here, in RL its just me with support from my wife and kids (they are all skinny minnies..lol). So it is very refreshing to come on here a couple times a day and seeing everyone that is in the same boat I am in and the support from everyone here is absolutely GREAT.

Fell free to add me as well. I feel the more support one can get the better chances of success.
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... This is my 2nd and LAST attempt... 2nd b/c I gave up on myself the 1st time after losing my job (laid off) & now I have gained back all I lost and 20 more so now I'm having to start all over with even MORE weight to lose! My LAST attempt b/c I refuse to give up this time or quit... Until I reach my goal!!! Good luck to you! We can do it together!!!
  • deanahaikes
    Options
    Hi, I'm Deana. I'm from Pennsylvania. 33 years old, married with a 22 month old. My journey I thought ended 5 years ago when I lost 80 pounds and 5 years later I'm back up by 90 pounds. Guess getting married and having a baby will do that. I'm trying it all over again and am looking for others in the same boat so we can motivate each other.
  • Ambeltz2016
    Ambeltz2016 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is my story too, I am starting over and started last night by going to my first kickboxing class, and it was awesome.
  • puzwuz1
    puzwuz1 Posts: 42
    Options
    I love talkiing to other folks on here!! I have my own social circle of fitness friends .. NONE of my friends in my life are working out or watching what they eat so its been refreshing to be on here and know i am no alone.. much wishes to you in reaching your goals!

Right there with you as well! There are only a few of my friends here near me that actually workout and stay conscious about things they eat and do, which can make it difficult, so I use everyone on here to help keep me on track and stay motivated and I really appreciate every single one of them! Feel free to add me if you would like and I would love to help keep you motivated and headed in the direction you desire! :)
  • LKissam
    LKissam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am so glad i am not the only one starting over! I lost 10 lbs the first time and have had no support from fam and friends on here since they don't log much and have gained that and then some back... Please feel free to add me as a friend and i will definately give ya'll some support!
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    I am kind of starting over. I want to do much better this year with my diet and exercise and stay consistent. I want a even better me for 2012!
  • jennleestephen
    Options
    This is why I love reading all the posts on MFP because it helps motivate me. I totally fell off the wagon during the holidays and started back up this week as well. Thankfully I only gained 6 lbs back but I am still a ways from my goal. Anyone looking for encouragment please feel free to add me as well. Good luck to us all in our journey in 2012!
  • moo_imma_pig
    moo_imma_pig Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    OHHH YEAH... im right there with you!! I have to start totally over and then some! Id love to be support buddies :o) I'll send u a request