I' m new at this!

Options
I am trying to eat healthy and maybe lose some weight in the process. Actually I need to lose weight !
I just need to get motivated. My daughters are trying to help me, it is good to have a support group. Any advice would be welcome. My blessings on your adventures.

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Follow a good diet, eat healthy and stay within your alloted cals. Drink alot of water, it's good for your joints, skin, hair, your brain...drink that water. And post often, when you need a hand ask for it.

Good luck and see you around!

:drinker:
  • bagaydina
    bagaydina Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi, welcome, i am new as well. I joined yesterday. I love it you can really stay on the top of your food intake, it's great.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Neese
    Neese Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you for your support. I will probably need it , I've tried this before and the losing weight is easy but keeping it off is the trick.
  • kcdore_2469
    kcdore_2469 Posts: 24
    Options
    I am also very new and this morning I ate 1500 calories! Yuck I am not off to a good start...
    Katrina --- Yigo Guam

139415.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary