The Huffington Post featured my story today!

Options

Replies

• msbobbitx
    msbobbitx Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is so inspiring and motivates meme to continue on in my journey to lose weight.
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you so much for posting that!
  • Jeffri210
    Options
    Inspiration from others is never boring or tiring! Great job !!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Great article. You look amazing!!
  • ✰✰ajaks1229✰✰
    Options
    I never tire of hearing of others successes. I think it is amazing that you were featured and even more amazing that you have done so great! CONGRATULATIONS! You look wonderful! Be proud that you have such awesome things to post! : )
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Great stories!! All of them! You and I are exactly the same height and within 2 lbs of weight, I can only hope I look that skinny, lol. But I am wearing a size 10 jeans, 8 skirts/dresses, and medium shirts.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Dont be ashamed!! Fly your MFP flag HIGH BABY!!

This. And know you're inspiring a lot of people to get fit!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Thank you!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Well darlin. . feel free to tell us about it as much as you like. . . . you earned it. . You are such an amazing person, and those pics are gorgeous!!!:flowerforyou:
  • momma_roo
    momma_roo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You are inspiring many people! Great Job!!
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I too never get tired of success stories!! I think its amazing what you have done and It is a great encouragement to me! Thank you!! :)
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    How cool!!! What an amazing story.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Huffington Post? Congrats!!! That is just awesome!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Great stories!! All of them! You and I are exactly the same height and within 2 lbs of weight, I can only hope I look that skinny, lol. But I am wearing a size 10 jeans, 8 skirts/dresses, and medium shirts.
    I think you look great, but it is just another example of why the scale doesn't tell the entire story.

I weigh more than a lot of women who are my height but a larger size, and the biggest reasons are that I have a large bone structure with a lot of lean muscle. My lean body mass is 133 pounds, so if I were to weigh 150 pounds at 5'10", that wouldn't be healthy on me, whereas many women can weigh that or even less at my height and have a higher body fat %.

My point, I guess, is that being healthy and strong is SO much more important than the number on the scale or even what size you wear. :flowerforyou:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I agree with the first poster, I never get tired of your story :)
    Thanks for sharing the link
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    These kind of stories never get old to me!! Great job and congrats on changing your lifestyle to be healthy. I'm glad you feel great but you look marvelous...you are a new person!

:happy:
  • kimsy1222
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing :)
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Well I think you should be so proud and you have earned every right to be so, you have done an amazing job, and I hope to some day soon be able to post my success story as well to inspire others like you do!
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    just amazing and an inspiration, congrats on being featured!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!