New beginning- need some fitnesspals!

Options
2»

Replies

• JustJanis
    Options
    Hey Marissa! I know exactly what you mean. It is hard to stay on a healthy plan and its easier with support for sure. Im new on myfittness as well so I figured Id add you! Ive been up and down with my weight and back and forth on diet plans since my son was born too, just dont ever give up!! We need to stay healthy for the kiddoz!! :)
  • lizbalfour
    lizbalfour Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MPF. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I started re-using MFP the other day but unlike last year when I did it alone this time I have decided to enlist the support of 'friends'. Although it's early days I'm already noticing the difference that the support and encouragement of friends can make - Good Luck
  • Jamchee
    Jamchee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP too and would love some encouragement because I tend to be really motivated at first then get off track after a few months. BUT THIS TIME I really want to lose about 60-80 pounds and I know I can do it!!

Thanks so much
    JAMIE :smile:
  • Katrynak
    Katrynak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Happy New Year :)
    Would love it if some of you could add me as friends for support.
    I'm hoping to lose 2 stone (28lbs) by Easter, any advice would be great.

:)
    X
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! the best part of MFP is the support of each other !! Feel free to add me :)
  • emmabied
    Options
    mom of four an and needing to lose four stone 5 lb so a long hard slog in front of me at the min drinking a cup of soup rather than a bottle of red but hey ho things have got to change add me if you want
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Welcome any and all feel free to add me i'm a mom of two who had a topsy turvy 2011 and is hoping with 2012 things calm down enough to get the jiggly under control!!
  • stanochic2012
    Options
    Hello,
    Stanochic here and I am also looking for support. I have lost 40 pounds over the last 4 years but I have about 15 to go. Going on a cruise in a couple of months and would love to drop from pants size 12 into a 10. Looking forward to meeting new people going through the same struggles as me.
  • KkaySteele
    KkaySteele Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! I need some motivation, and FRIENDS on here to help me.. I went from 123 to 138 in a year..before this i was 175 and lost all that weight.. im scared to gain!! help!
  • seesmooth
    Options
    I'm new to MFP to so feel free to add me. Thnx
  • gata1986
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me:)
  • duie7
    duie7 Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats on starting your new weightloss journey. Welcome to the site; both it and the people will help support you on your journey. Feel free to add me to your list of fellow fitness pals.
  • mariopayan
    mariopayan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to MFP, just started today.

Of course you can do it.

Feel free to add me.
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome to mfp! I've been on here a while but had a crappy year and didn't take this seriously. I've started a new profile so am starting from scratch. I put on 2 stone in 3 months early last year and am desperate to lose it, here's hoping we can all get the support we need!