Your Favorite Healthy Wraps?

Options
2»

Replies

• em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    My faves are buffalo chicken with lettuce and light mayo, or falafel, hummus, baby spinach and pepper.
    Around 300-400 cals depending how you make them!
  • galvodka
    galvodka Posts: 102
    Options
    bump....some super yummy ideas I want to save for later!!
  • destump
    Options
    Whole wheat tortilla wrap
    Your choice of greens
    Feta
    Walnuts
    Cranberries

I love this wrap because I don't think it needs any type of dressing--the sweet, salty and crunchy makes this a perfect balance!
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank you for this post. I honestly had forgotten how healthy and easy wraps could be. I went shopping for wrap items today and even picked up my first hummus. I had two for lunch and they were awesome!!! Thank you.
  • chicklidell
    Options
    whole grain tortilla, grilled turkey, roasted peppers, caramelized onions and portobello mushrooms with roasted tomato hummus and feta cheese....yum
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    bump some very yummy ideas want to read later!
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank you for this post. I honestly had forgotten how healthy and easy wraps could be. I went shopping for wrap items today and even picked up my first hummus. I had two for lunch and they were awesome!!! Thank you.

Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed your wraps!

And again, thank you everyone for all the recipes :)
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Whats in your wrap I started this a while ago it has a lot of great wrap recipes :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/247939-what-s-in-your-wrap
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    For some reason I have a fear of wraps... I am going to have to try one... They sound yummy.
  • pajomu
    pajomu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    So many yummy ideas here...thanks! I'll have to go wrap and ingredient shopping for next week's lunches. Yum!
  • LittleElephant
    LittleElephant Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Bump! Yum yum yum
  • wagner78
    wagner78 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    bump
  • countrybarbie24
    countrybarbie24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I might have to try some of ya'll suggestions. I like to use lettuce, grilled chicken, tomato, and cucumber in mine. I plan on making some for supper soon but can't think of any healthy things to go with them. We usually have fries or chips as sides to go with it, but I am looking for something healthier to go with it any ideas?
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    bump