Looking for friends!

Options
Hi guys, my name is Ashley and I am new to this whole thing of fitness pal. I am looking for some people to be a buddy, help each other stay motivated and share in this journey!

Replies

• lackofnames3
    lackofnames3 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can friend me on here..Im not sure how we do that though: )
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Howdy! All the best on your journey!
  • jalynsmom
    Options
    Hi! I'm not new, but I fell completely off the wagon a few months ago when school and life got hectic. So now I'm back at it! Feel free to add me...I need some friends as well!!!:happy:
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Hey guys and anyone who see's this post by all means add me as a friend

I am on here daily update and log quite a lot, I feel more friends means more motivation and support and thats never a bad thing !

xxxx
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    hello and welcome, feel free to add me. I lost 55 lbs in 2011, and reset my counter to 0 for 2012, its a new year and I am no longer my old starting weight this year, so i'm starting fresh again! welcome!
  • SkinnyLilly2B
    SkinnyLilly2B Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll add you too. I'm new here also and trying to get and keep my motivation :)
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Add me! :) I am kinda new to this too but i have learned a lot and gotten a TON of support from all the mfp peeps. Welcome to the new you!!
  • jlward23
    jlward23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hii. I just started on here. I love the fact that I can track my daily intake and physical activity, but I also love the fact that you can make friends and find support (bc lets be honest, it definitely helps us achieve our goals). So feel free to friend me, and good luck with in achieving your goal!
  • freshiegee
    freshiegee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New to this also still trying to find my way around here. You can add me as a friend
  • ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You guys are great! I've received so many invites and responses. Keep it up! :)