**LADIES** P90X2 friends!!!!!

Options
Hello, I just started P90X2 today and would like to have some lady friends doing it too to help support and motivate each other!!!!!!!

LETS BRING IT AGAIN!!!!!! :drinker:

Replies

• ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hey heyI just finishe my first week of p90x2 (today will be day eight). I'm loving it! I've lost almost 7lbs and 11" already! Goodbye Chistmas binge weight haha.
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    awesome! I have a taker!!

On week 1, day 4...... and I think it is hard so far!!!!
  • lorals05
    Options
    I have the series however I use it to supplement my regular workout.
  • amber_orlik
    Options
    I just got mine today, I cant wait to get started!
  • sheshe311292
    Options
    what is it?
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting it for the first time and pretty nervous.
  • Granby1
    Granby1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    what is the difference from PX 90 and PX902? I have PX90.......just curious how similar or different PX90 is
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    what is the difference from PX 90 and PX902? I have PX90.......just curious how similar or different PX90 is

It is just the next step for P90X grads. Seems to focus more on balance and stability
  • ChantelleFowler
    Options
    How is everyone liking the program thus far? I'm on day 10 now I think and still goin strong! It's huge for me to stick to a workout regemine for this long and still feel good about it! :) I can't wait for phase 2!!
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    What is this?
  • joynova
    joynova Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 5! I am finding it hard but fun! Doing the Yoga tonight...a little nervous about this one! :tongue:
  • lja20
    lja20 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I bought the p90x program two years ago and haven't tried it yet, crazy! Maybe I'll dust it off and get started...lol
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Hmm I've done three full rounds of P90X and still use the dvds to supplement my running. I didn't realize that P90X2 was the next step...

I will be interested to hear your results! It might be worth the purchase for me.
  • sjacoby1568
    Options
    I had great results with P90x and just started P90x2. The first phase is (in my mind) remarkably different. Remember starting with chest and back (right into lifting), we'll you couldn't get any further from this in p90x2. So much core stability, medicine ball and physio ball work. In my mind, the jury is still out if it will have the same kick butt results.
  • SouthernBelleSB
    Options
    I'd love to join but I have P90X not P90X2.
  • SouthernBelleSB
    Options
    I bought the p90x program two years ago and haven't tried it yet, crazy! Maybe I'll dust it off and get started...lol

I bought mine last year and never opened the package! I was too intimidated with the pull ups portion.....
  • ChantelleFowler
    Options
    Week 1 Day 5! I am finding it hard but fun! Doing the Yoga tonight...a little nervous about this one! :tongue:

I legit fell on my face on my cement floor when I did x2 yoga! Haha. Damn crane pose!!

There are modifications for everyone in both p90x and p90x2! Don't be intimidated. =]
  • jamielynn1981
    Options

I legit fell on my face on my cement floor when I did x2 yoga! Haha. Damn crane pose!!

There are modifications for everyone in both p90x and p90x2! Don't be intimidated. =]

lol! thats a hard position!!!
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    What is this?

It is a workout series from Beachbody (I am sure you have seen the infomercials). Extreme strength training. P90X2 is the next step after P90X
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I started on the 1st. Today was yoga and I amazed myself with the crane. I love the foam roller and I finally got a pullup bar up so we'll see if I can do an actual real pullup by the end of this.