Shoes

Options
Hey there, I am in the market for a new pair of work-out shoes but I have no idea what to get. I want something lightweight and comfy. I do mostly running/walking and zumba. Any suggestions?

Replies

• katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I love my Asics GT-2160! They are the first shoes I've bought in a long time that I didn't have to buy insoles for.
  • syellen09
    Options
    Thanks! I'll check them out!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    If you are using them for running, you need to find the right shoe for you. What works for me may not work for you. Worse, wearing the wrong type of shoe can actually cause injury, for example if you use a corrective shoe for overpronation when you aren't an overpronator. The best way to find that out is to go to a running specialty store and get fitted for a shoe. They observe your stride and can make recommendations.
  • lorals05
    Options
    I love my Asics GT-2160! They are the first shoes I've bought in a long time that I didn't have to buy insoles for.

I love my asics for running as well. And they didn't take as long to break in as some of my other shoes have.
  • anasf139
    anasf139 Posts: 101
    Options
    I love new balance trainers 1064s. They're the most comfortable ones I've found.