Orange County

Options
I am interested in starting an exercise group in Orange County, and I already have a few non myfitnesspal friends who are committed, but decided I might as well reach out to Mfp and see if anyone here was interested. Its a great way to stay on track and motivated, and I promise we will be a 'go at your own pace' group so no one feels like they're dying ;). My really good friend is a certified personal trainer and she has offered to come help out a few times for free. Just send me a message if you're interested!

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I am interested in starting an exercise group in Orange County, and I already have a few non myfitnesspal friends who are committed, but decided I might as well reach out to Mfp and see if anyone here was interested. Its a great way to stay on track and motivated, and I promise we will be a 'go at your own pace' group so no one feels like they're dying ;). My really good friend is a certified personal trainer and she has offered to come help out a few times for free. Just send me a message if you're interested!

where in Orange County? I currently live in Temecula but probably moving back to Huntington in the summer.
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    It hasn't been decided yet, but I am actually moving from Mission Viejo to Huntington soon. I Imagine somewhere around there :)
  • devnulldude
    devnulldude Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    as an OC local I vote yes!