Hello Everyone!

Options
Well, I am trying to make a serious effort at losing weight - AGAIN!!

I had successfully lost almost 60 pounds and in the last year I have gained 15 pounds back (I currently still need to lose at least 60 lbs). I don't eat any more than I ever did but, something is causing the weight to come back on. So, I am going back to keep a journal of what I'm eating and I am going to try and start exercising more and see what happens.

I'm 41 years old, I have reunited with the love of my life and even though he loves me just how I am, I want to be healthier and look better for him.

Wish me luck!

Replies

• anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    Best of luck to you! You'll find lots of motivation here!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    Hey there and welcome im sure you will love it here.:flowerforyou:
  • Scottslass
    Scottslass Posts: 76
    Options
    Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • imjeni
    imjeni Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HELP!! I am a 41 year old menopausel women and I have been working on losing weight since january. I started out with just cardio and that wasn't working. on april 15 i started boot camp at my gym, 2 days a week in addition to 5 days a week of 45 minutes of cardio. when i started boot camp I was 134.6 pounds. and 4 weeks later I am 138.6 pounds. I eat a healthy diet of about 1500 calories a day. I should be loosing weight. Does anyone have any suggestions. ( don't tell me that muscle weighs more than fat because if that was the case my cloths would be fitting better and not getting smaller).

Ready to give up:sad: