Biggest loser UK

Options
Anyone watching? .. Some of them are losing a stone or more in the first week! What are they eating? ..liquid diets?

There's also an iPad app.

Replies

• mos1971
    mos1971 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love watching this its great. seen it on the last series where they lose for the initial ammount then the start leveling out
  • ItsMichaela
    Options
    I've already cried like, 4 times. I'm so pathetic when I watch the biggest loser, hahaha.
  • tonysgurl97
    Options
    anyone have any good ideas on how to 1. give up sweets when your are addicted 2. make veggies tolerable when you really don't like them.. ?? Help me.. :)
  • Tigermad
    Tigermad Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    New series?
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's new series.

I use a sweet chilli sauce, just a bit drizzled over veg or use a light curry sauce, try a tomato based one rather than a cream/ coconut style like Korma.

I'm watching the 74 st babysitter at minute, she was meant to have accidentally killed her 2 yr old nephew by falling on him!
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    Love this programme always motivates me.
    Did you also see "obese a year to change my life" amazing!!
  • mos1971
    mos1971 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well the test results were shocking not good
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Meanwhile...
    I would just like to express my dislike of 60% of the contestants this time around. B**tchy, mean spirited, childish pricks. I cannot believe they voted Laura off. Set of turds.
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Meanwhile...
    I would just like to express my dislike of 60% of the contestants this time around. B**tchy, mean spirited, childish pricks. I cannot believe they voted Laura off. Set of turds.

COULDN'T AGREE MORE. No wonder they're getting a b******ing from their trainer! (name is totally escaping me)

I think the huge losses are because they're on very low calorie, and doing 4 work out sessions a day. They're doing nothing but weight loss, whilst we all still have stuff going on.

I'm totally addicted though.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Meanwhile...

my sentiments exactly. Jessie is the worst one of the lot. Tamara may well be likeable now she's not in her team....
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    Options
    WOOOOO!

Great episode this week. Nice one Amy.
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    Options
    Is anyone watching this?

You know what's really pissing me off: what the hell did Kevin think was going to happen towards the end if he wanted to keep all of his 'mates' in the competition? Ultimately he'd have to vote them off at some point. That's why alliances don't ever work. It's a pointless waste of time.

At one point Garard was weeping in his VT AND in the cutbacks. TWO weepings. It was too much.
  • SwindonJogger
    SwindonJogger Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i hate this program,it goes against the principle of sensible dieting and exercise.
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    I have just watched the makeover one from Tuesday, I must admit I had a bit of grit in my eye.